Could someone please write this. Ranma's kids.

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Could someone please write this. Ranma's kids.

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm

I was wondering if anyone could give this idea a try and write it.

The Setting is Nerima in the present Day. It still has all the Schools of Martial Arts found in the series and the whole NWC is now living in the area.

Ranma is a parent, I don't really care which Finacée you have Ranma connect with that's up to you, But after Ranma's youngest was born a mishap of your choice has locked her curse. So the oldest kids are barely old enough to remember that Ranma ever was their Daddy.

Does Ranma make a good parent? let your fic decide. Considering the Ikari family (Gendo, Shinji, Unit 01) are there any anime crossover characters that would be perfect to be kids of Ranma in this setting?

If the Curse is inherited remember Ranma fell into the Spring of Drowned Girl. So change to girl with cold water. Weebee and a writing partner both have stories out where the exact curse form is inherited. That seems to be going a bit far but if you want to use that ask them.

What age you want the kids to be is also up to you but I think it would be best if there are at least 3 kids and are all at least 10 years old.

Would they inherit any of Ranma's other problems?

I was tempted to post this in Research. But really I'm just asking that more stories like this get made. Could you imagine Ryouga and Ikari having a Sumo Pig Dojo actually in Nerima say set up where the empty lot so many fights happened in use to be?

What happens with the Fiancée's who don't get with Ranma?

What about Taro and Rouge? What is their home like? The more NWC you can keep included the better.

Another question. The Kuno's Does Tatewaki or Kodachi move out? which inherits the mansion?

But yeah with all these questions and almost no plot points please could someone make a fic or few showing what its like for Ranma's children to grow up with Ranma and maybe their real mommy or just Ranma, your choice, in this environment.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Could someone please write this. Ranma's kids.

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Something like this was done as an AMG cross where the mother was Hild and there is only 1 child who had no idea who her father was, and the Amazons were the mishap.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Ranma also lost an eye in that one. Problem is it doesn't really show much of Ranma acting as a parent.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:06 pm

So no one wants to make more stories of this nature?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm

WarGiver wrote:Something like this was done as an AMG cross where the mother was Hild and there is only 1 child who had no idea who her father was, and the Amazons were the mishap.

That was RedMenace's "Fate" - complete at 20 ch:s.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri May 06, 2011 10:50 pm

All of the above are on the table including additional situations where the mother is not in the picture.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Ideas