Career Opportunities Chapter 2 GXP cross, formerly untitled

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Nekomata-sensei » Mon May 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Poor Ranma, just his/her luck, and an excellent sort of cliffhanger potentially, as you can just imagine Ranma's reaction, or over-reaction, to this, and desperation to get her registration fixed to male. :D Of course they'll likely have some reason to make it immensely difficult. :twisted: Perhaps some kind of galactic standard for shape shifters that shift gender but have a childbirth capable female form to be referred to and treated as female in lieu of knowing which is their true form, as well as them being assigned to the female dorms in the GP academy.
"Health, Learning & Virtue will ensure your happiness; they will give you a quiet conscience, private esteem & public honor." Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
Nekomata-sensei
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Tue May 12, 2009 1:05 am

*falls over laughing*
My oh my what has Ranma (-chan) gotten into this time...so far so good though, a great sync of gpx and Ranma so far
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Kraude » Tue May 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Just adding my 2 cents. About Ranma being registered as female, it could be just an honest mistake because Ranma appears as female during the registration. It could be changed, since provision for shapeshifters or hemafrodites are in place, just stating the being sexual affinity.

However, Seina just end getting into another accident (maybe falling into an another maintenance shaft into the GP computer core), that freezes several files, including Ranma's, so it can't change the file (adding to it is ok, but changing the basic information, no).
Kraude
Initiate

Postby Light02 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm

no least how I understood it, Lady Seto thought it'd be funny for a male to be registured as a female.
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C