Cheers for the pathetic and their collections (DETAILED)

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:45 pm

You people have so much more time and or money than I do......
I'm in the very presence of sublime fandom here......
(Bows low)
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:50 pm

I would suppose my collection would be the most pathetic, my anime and video game collections are almost in synch with the amount in them, never mind my manga collection takes up my whole closet now. Hehehe... yeah I waste my money and I know it, but like I said. Twice as addictive as crack and a lot more expensive.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:56 pm

Arigato, minna. The reason for it being so long is mostly because I was stuck working and I couldn't keep my semi running long enough to play it (they are built with an idle timer that shuts the truck off if it sits for too long, thus draining the batteries) and working.
That reminds me, I've also completed my collection of Maburaho as well. Lets see, what else did I get...D.N.Angel Vol. 2 (DVD), Negima Vol. 10 (G/N), Kaleido Star Season 2--Vol. 1-3 (DVD), and some others. My last hard drive crashed and I lost a lot of data on it so I have to basicly reload EVERY-FRIGGIN-THING into my computer. That's a day and a half job.
Building my collection consists of extra money that I foolishly waste on Anime, Graphic Novels, Conventions (whenever I get near one and I know about it), Subscriptions (Shojo Beat, NewType), CD-ROM Games, and some Accessories (Shirts, Hats, Key Chains, Wallets that state, "ANIME, Crack Is Cheaper," Wallscrolls, etc...) instead of saving it, investing it, and paying off debts. What a sad pathetic life some of us have. :lol: :D :P
JoT is on hold..again. Legal issues and work modes have been incresingly harsh. Chapter is 25% done. Sorry.
Tear of the Lone Wolf P( :cry:
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:06 pm

That reminds me, I've also completed my collection of Maburaho as well.

Hn, how was it? I've heard mixed thoughts....
As for my continued admittedly less pitiful collections, I've got all of Beet and Chrono Crusade, and Hellsing that are out right now...I'm working on .remote and Rune Soldier Louie and Bleach, as well as others that catch my interest....
I also have every single Shonen Jump since they came out....That's probably as close as I'll come in any terms, at least for a while....(I still have to pay off school loans...)
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:20 pm

It was alright. If I had to compare it to an anime, I'd have to say that in a way it was like Ranma 1/2 (with the fiancees and the mega-powerful moves used to save someone), Negima (always getting into perverted situations and living with a girl), Girls Bravo (being a rare man, jiggle factor, even going as far as to have a naked hot spring scene), and FMP!? Fumoffu (comedy with everyone hating you for one reason or another). It also has it's own unique element of being a ghost trying to get your body back.
JoT is on hold..again. Legal issues and work modes have been incresingly harsh. Chapter is 25% done. Sorry.
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:26 pm

It was alright. If I had to compare it to an anime, I'd have to say that in a way it was like Ranma 1/2 (with the fiancees and the mega-powerful moves used to save someone), Negima (always getting into perverted situations and living with a girl), Girls Bravo (being a rare man, jiggle factor, even going as far as to have a naked hot spring scene), and FMP!? Fumoffu (comedy with everyone hating you for one reason or another). It also has it's own unique element of being a ghost trying to get your body back.

I see...thank you for the detailed insight....
I'm a bit more into manga than anime, as I like to read more than I like to watch......
Before I go to bed, I also collect video game figurines...I've got all of FF7, FF9, and FFX's characters, and I'm working on X-2, and all of the summons....
I also collect Gundam models, and have all of the 12" wing ones...I'm working on getting other universes i.e. 082, or G Gundam....
And on that note, I'm off to bed. Nice to have you back, Freak (do you mind being addressed as such?) I enjoyed your c&c, and it actually helped me set up the rest of the plot ( I was struggling with an element, until your post)....Thanks for the great feedback.....
Later Freak, Rei...
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:30 am

Another Update.
Live Action:
Lupin III: Strange Psychokinetic Strategy
Anime
Negima
City Hunter S2
Kannazuki No Miko (I think I might have mentioned this one earlier)
Gun X Sword
Novels
Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex 1 (I forgot what the story was titled^_^')
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:32 pm

Okay, the first posting in this place has been fully updated with all Anime-related material. Check it out. This was done only after I re-entered EVERY DAM SERIES I had. Took TWO dam days to do it.
Series--Status (except for Games: Game--Play Device) 8)
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Neko- » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:03 am

I really should update my listing one of these days... :?
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:56 pm

Anime_Freak317 wrote:Okay, the first posting in this place has been fully updated with all Anime-related material. Check it out. This was done only after I re-entered EVERY DAM SERIES I had. Took TWO dam days to do it.
Series--Status (except for Games: Game--Play Device) 8)

So, where do you store all those?
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Metroidvania wrote:So, where do you store all those?

Lets see...half a room at home, 3 storage bins with a nice little shelving unit in my truck, and some loaned out to friends.
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:25 pm

I've just updated my list (including adding a couple of things that I had missed earlier) on the first page of this thread.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:34 am

This week I picked up
Super Dimensional Calvary Southern Cross
Dokoida
City Hunter Season 3
Unfortunatly due to stupidity beyond my control I still haven't gotten a replacement for City Hunter Season 2 set 1. All copies of the latest pressing were recalled because the morons at the factory tried to put a 5 disk set into a 4 disk box and couldn't figure out why they had so many DVD's leftover.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:35 am

Just added GITS: SAC OST 3 (it came with Volume 7 of snd Gig) to my list of soundtracks
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Anime_Freak317 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:20 pm

New ones--
*Anime*
Full Moon, Volumes 1,2
Additions--
*Anime*
Inu Yasha, Volumes 40-47
Kaliedo Star Season 2, Volume 5
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster, Volume 2/Complete
*G/N*
Negima, Volume 11
Full Moon, Volume 7/Complete
And the list will keep on growing!!! 8) :lol: :lol: :D :!:
Anime_Freak317
Chibi Sailor Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Other Talk