Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Ranma RP

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:36 pm

It was a beautiful day in the peaceful hamlet known as Nerima. Before you go off and say "Nerima, Peaceful?" Remember this, our intrepid young hero has not arrived yet. In fact, he will not arrive for two or more weeks from this day. This Nerima has not seen the chaos that follows Ranma, nor has it seen the devastation. Not since the days of Happosai has this town seen such chaos, but those days are long gone.
The sun beats down upon the soccer field at Furinkan High, on which a Horde of Boys lay in pain. Hurricane Akane had just gone through here, and their groans of pain just add to the plesantness of this beautiful, peaceful day.
What's this, a sickly lad casting a spell? Oh it must be Gosunkugi, his spells never work...
Gosunkugi finishes casting his spell, and as usual, nothing happens. He gets frustrated and throws the components down to the ground. Poor, poor Gosunkugi, will he ever learn? He trudges slowly into the school building on this beautiful, peaceful day.
The spot where Gosunkugi threw down the components is glowing... Did his spell actually work? No, it just created a vortex that spit seven apparently unconscious humanoid bodies out of it, all but three of them with the same Ki Signature... Wait, they have the same Ki Signature as our intrepid hero... (Who isn't here yet, but don't worry, he will be...)
Oh look the people who came out of the vortex are starting to wake up...
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:52 am

It has been 2 years since the defeat of Andross at her hands and Krystal is relaxing at the base on earth with her team mates and friends and is curently helping Wasshu with one of her machines. "Wasshu so you sure this machine will will produce more power so we can finally finish restoring power to teh rest of the world?" The spiky red haired girl nods. " Oh corse Krystal you don't need to worry abou anything. This planet will be better then it was before the invasion no worries." Krystal sighs and looks away. " I still can't belive Akane betrayed the planet like that." Wasshu looks at her. " Its not your fault. Sure she was always unstable but when she fused with that Fara girl she just became to evil heck she almost killed her sister at the battle of Nemeis you know." Krystal starts to say something and is cut off. " Uhh Wasshu-chan your machine is golwing." Wasshu eeps and checks over it. " I don't know whats wrong with it. Its some force not from here. Its going to blow." Krystal sighs. " Why can't anythign be normal." she thinks to her self as the machine explodes and knocks her out.
Krystal graons and slowly sits up rubbing her head. " Dang Wasshu what did you...." she stops and looks around. " What the heck. Where am I now?" The fox girl yells out. "Dam I feel like Ryoga" she mutters to herself.
Last edited by Randa_The_Kitsune on Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
She who laughs best is usaly the one pulling the pranks
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:15 am

"Ranma, you have to do it now!" Screamed Lariss, as the possessed boy on top of her growled and slobbered. The joints of her power armour whined in protest as she tried to keep his hands away from her.
Ranma could see the Greater Daemon now, a hulking, dog-like giant, clad in brass armour, and beraing an axe larger than shee was. She could feel the heat it radiated from where she stood. Behind him, she could hear the crack of Helmuts' Hellgun, and the scream of cultists and lesser daemons. Akane was in the corner, crouched over te corpse of Malaki, ripping chunks out of it. Her tounge was horribly distended, and her face was smeared with blood. The room stank of death.
With a wordless scream, Ranma ran at the monster responsible for all this death. It simply laughed. When she was close enough, it swung at her with it's axe. A quick sidestep caused the axe to smash a furrow in the concrete floor. As it was withdrawn, she leaped, and grabbed the haft of the axe, ignoring the pain it caused as it burned her, and used it to swing herself towards the monster's face. At this distance, the heat was intolerable. Her left sleeve bburst into flames as she touched the axe, but her right hand, and the Wraithbone sword clutched in it were fine.
With a final scream, she shoved the sword through the dog-like snout of the creature. There was a wail, a bang and a flash of light, and then darkness.
Her first clue that she wasn't dead came when she felt herself lying on something. The second came when she began to feel the pain from her burnt left arm. Snapping her eyes open, she saw that it was, in fact, still on fire.
"Aaaaaah! Out, out! Get it out!" So saying, she dropped to the ground, and began rolling over the flames in a effort to extinguish them. When they finally died, she looked around to see where she was, and, more importantly, whether the sword with Gal'whatever inside was here. It was lying not three meters away, flickering with internal red flames. Staggering over to it, she picked it up and sheathed it.
Startled by a voice behind her she whirled, noting that this place was definitely outside, and prepared to fight if it became nessacary.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:56 am

"Alright Ranma, its simple, just do the seals in this order, dog, ram, monkey, dragon, and mold your chakra like so."
Ranma quickly made those seals, and placed his hand on the ground calling out, "Ninpou: Koutsuu no Jutsu!" And the world flashed white around him, as he blanked out.
A little while later he came to his senses, but continued to lay there on the ground as he felt other chakra signatures around.
"Where am I now?" From Krystal, and "Ah! Out, out! Get it out!" from the other Ranma. Yes, Ranma could tell that they were indeed other Ranmas, save for the three girls that came with the still unconscious Ranma. He recognized one as Shampoo.
Mental note, don't fight her.
Climbing to his feet, he dusted off his forehead protector, causing the sun symbol on it to glint in the, well, sun. Looking around, he got off of a person in a hockey mask who had a hockey stick, and threw him over into another pile.
"Hmm... when did Kuno restart the daily fights?" He muttered to himself. Glancing at the others, he was surprised to see a fox-like girl with red fur and then even more surprised to see his girl form in really bad shape. Noticing the sword, Ranma supressed a shudder as he could feel the evil within it.
Not going to question that, after all, I've got some evil thing within me too. The fourth strongest of the Bijuu.
Putting on a cheery face, Ranma greeted the two that were awake with a "Good morning. I hope you two can tell me what is going on because I sure can't."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:58 am

She looks over and almost falls back down again seeing what looks like her old cursed form with a sword. " My old human body.... Why can't i have a normal life. First I get turned into this then fight in a gaint war to free the earth from Andross. Next Wasshu machine blows up and i end up here looking at my old human body's cursed form. Is this some kind of joke by the Kami's or something?" She yells out waving her tail angerly.
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby migele » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:05 am

Santa, Elf and Saturn were curently on their way to visit Hazuki and Art the two friendly vampires when they felt it.
"A call?" Elf wondered.
"Feels more like a summoning."
"We have all the time we want. want to go there and find out?" Santa asked feeling the pull stronger than most.
"Shampoo think goiung there interesting, new adventure."
Elf smirked. "You heard our Kitty advidor, Let's hit town or whatever it is."
Santa opened a portal that glowed an eerie pink. "I hate pink."
"I prefer purple and black." Saturn admitted.
Elf nodded "Especially the purple of your eyes looks nice."
Saturn blushed.
"Shampoo like pink."
"Said the pink cat." Santa nodded.
"Art has pink hair." Saturn remembered.
"It's not this shade, it reminds me of Azusa." Sata whined.
"Take it like a man." Elf told their red friend.
"I'm a female elf at the moment you know."
"Shampoo go in!"
"All at once?" Saturn asked.
"Here we go."
As the four entered the pink turned Santa's red, the vortex pulled them inside and they left reality once again.
------
In his favourite pub Rudolf felt another headache coming, and it wasn't one from to much drinking.
"Ranma what the hell are you doing again?"
"She's with Hotaru and Yuki on her on a quest on the behalfs of the First Ones."
"Santa Claus?"
"I need a drink?"
"I bet they'll manage it."
"That's not what I'm worried about."
"Do I want to know?"
"Truth? No."
"Oh ... Another beer!"
------
A red portal opened up and the three Senshi came out. What they saw was not everyday's setting. Three Ranma's on the ground, each one slightly different from the other one but it was Ranma's.
"Shampoo like Kitsune-Ranma."
"You better hide, I'm not sure they are past their Neko-ken. This is Furikan, take a look around and find out when we are." Santa ordered.
"I'll wake them." Saturn said. as she left to heal those that needed it.
"Told ya it's an adventure." Elf said.
"Well let's see what the others know." Santa responded sitting down.
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Screwball » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:44 pm

Ranma looked at the other hers. She coud feel that they weren't daemons. One was obviously her male form, and the other looked like a humanoid fox. Odd, but not a daemon.
"Good morning. I hope you two can tell me what is going on because I sure can't."
'Nope, no idea,' she thought to herself. 'I wouldn't mind knowing that either.' Obviously, something had gone wrong. Gal'narzyl'shal had been bound in the sword, ther was no denying that, but she'd ended up somewhere else. Or, she was lying unconscious in a hospital bed, or she hadn't succeded after all, and ol' Gally was playing with her head prior to killing her.
Noting the fox girls comment about the Kami, she grinned to herself. That feeling was not an unfamiliar one, although at least the Gods had been open about their last intervention in her life. Those particular Gods were'nt nice at all, however.
Shaking her head, she answered the male Ranma in front of her.
"I have no clue. It's probably going to end up being painful, though. Speaking of pain.." Her arm was killing her. A glance showed what had to be at least second degree burns all along her forearm. The skin was a dark red, mottled with black, and blood oozed through cracks in the charred skin. "D'you know where the nearest hospital is? This place looks like Furinkan, but last time I saw it, Furinkan was a burning heap of rubble."
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:47 pm

"If this is like my Furinkan, then the hospital shouldn't be so far away. Though Tofu-sensei taught me a few things about healing with Chakra."
Ranma walked over to his female self and his hand began to glow a light blue as he placed it over the wound. As he got closer to the girl, he whispered in her ear, "Careful about that sword... And I hope to the kami that you aren't still afflicted by the Neko-ken."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:32 pm

"Yay i'm passed the neko-ken. I have good hearing ya know. I got over it after a fox girl and i got fused toegther." She looks around. " I got a feeling I'm not on Neo-Earth anymore. Last time i saw the town liek this was before Andross had destoryed it when he atatcked earth while i was away. Dam bastard. He was the 2nd person I ever had to kill in a fight not in my fighter." She growls lowly. "I'll never forgive forgigve him for attacking earth or Akane for what she did. A life in jail will be too weak of a sentance when we finally bring her in."
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:10 am

Mendōkusai. Let's see here, a fox me, a female me, a me in a Sailor Fuku, Shampoo, and another two girls in Sailor Fukus... hmm... This one obviously has abilities she's not showing, and that sword... Ranma gave an involuntary shudder as he continued to heal his female self's burns, feeling glad when Saturn came over to help. The two together quickly healed the female Ranma's arm.
"Thanks for the help, erm.... Fuku-chan."
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby migele » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:53 am

"Thanks for the help, erm.... Fuku-chan."
"Happy to help." Saturn answered with a smile. "Name's Hotaru, Santa is easy to recognize, Elf is the tall one." It was an easy explanation since Elf was the tallest one around here at the moment.
Santa came Closer. "Santa is my name, at least at the moment, Usually it's Ranma Saotome but that would be a bit confusing at the moment."
Yuki watched the others with some interest before glomping Santa again with a "Their essence tastes differently. I'm Yuki or Sailor Elf, I'm one of Ranma's bonded."
"I'm the other one."
Shampoo shook her head. "Shampoo remind that Silence and Snowqueen bonded too."
"Details" Elf giggled.
"So where too?" Santa asked. "I can get us there if you don't mind a teleportation."
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Randa_The_Kitsune » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:16 pm

Krystal holds her head. "Nice to meet you all I go by Krystal. Never met an elf before so nice to meet ya Yuki. So Shampoo is your Kitty Advisor? Well she does have something in common with the shampoo i know. Mine is a Catgirl who is on my team. I see one of us found someone to settle down with 2 at that. I bet mom is rotting from grandkids for ya. Of corse she does that to me also since literly have a ton in one setting. I just wish I told Fox how i feel before i ended up here. Kami only knows when I'll see him again. But I vote we get out of here before anyone notices us. Kami only knows what will happen if the sensai here show up and tink we are demons." She turns and grumbles something about stupied demon hunters and cursing them by accident.
Randa_The_Kitsune
Senshi Cadet

Postby migele » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:37 pm

Elf nodded. "Haven't seen many foxes yet, mostly the four legged kind. Yuki Firnblüte, is my name, Ice is my affinity." Her transformation faded away leaving her in something you usually see on the elves working for Santa Claus, only more form hugging.
Shampoo grew tall with her eyes hidden behing her hair. She looked a lot like Felicia from Darkstalkers, only with her pink replacing the white and the purple from her hair replacing the blue. The bell on her tail was held by a rab ribbon. "Shampoo can grow to catgirl too, but than no can ride on others." She made a small bow and shrunk down again.
"I'm Sailor Saturn," Saturn grew talles, fuku turned into a dress showing more than just a little leg, loose and black satin it was. "I'm also Lady Silence and queen over a real in hell, I won't bother trying to say it since I still tend to mess up." She dropped the transformations and stood there in something that would be the envy of every gothic lolita meeting. Rather Shyly she continued. "I'm Hotaru Tomoe."
Santa hugged her from behind. "We caught her dressing up, originally we wanted to meet some friends but we were summoned." The transformation faded away. "I'm Ranma Saotome or Sailor Santa. Sorry about this."
migele
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Screwball » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:22 pm

Ranma glanced from one of the alternate hers to the other, supressing a reflexive shudder of fear as she spied the advisor. The binding might have locked away the more supernatural part of the Neko ken, but that didn't mean she was entirely free of her fear.
The her.. him, whatever, who was healing her arm seemed okay, or at least, wasn't obviously evil. The same went for that Saturn chick- her comment about being a queen of hell notwithstanding.
The her who had previously been in the fuku was unknown. She couldn't imagine what kind of brain disease would cause her to wear something like that, but again, the alternate her wasn't slobbering, weaping blood, growing spines or trying to kill anyone. The fox girl was the most troubling. A fair number of daemons she'd seen looked like humanoid animals. they'd all, however, been exeedingly obvious, announcing their presence with flames, blood and death.
Since none of them acted like any daemon she'd seen so far, it'd be prudent to give them the benifit of the doubt. A glance at her arm showed that it was nearly comletely healed. The skin was red, and slightly sensitive, but the limb was at least useable.
"Uh, thanks." She said to the two who had dealt with the injury. "I'm Ranma, but I guess you know that already. I suppose I, uh, hunt daemons for a job. Damnit, that sounds insane, even to me." She paused, and looked around. "I think we really should get out of here. I've no idea what's going on, but there are probably some very nasty things looking for me, and they may very well find me if we stay here too long. I'll say we don't want that to happen, and leave it at that."
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:42 pm

"Heh, I also go by Ranma. Healing wasn't that much of a problem. Though the story as to how you got that injury is probably a big one. I wish Temari-chan were here..."
Ranma sighed and then looked around. He sweatdropped as he saw Tatewaki Kuno coming out with the Kendo club for practice.
"Ah crap, it's Kuno. We should get going soon."
As Ranma prepared to walk off, he was stopped by the voice of the Kendoist.
"You there, pigtailed boy, what are you doing on these grounds? And who are you?"
Ranma wondered why Kuno did not know him, but did not dwell on it as such things shouldn't necessarily be questioned.
"Well I'm-"
"But wait, is it not custom to give one's own name first when asking someone elses? I am Tatewaki Kuno, the Shooting Star of Furinkan High!"
A star shot in the background.
Some of the Kendo students in the background muttered to each other, "Wasn't he the Gold Avenger last week?"
"Yeah, but I guess he changed it this time again."
"I'm Ranma Saotome, and these are my..." Ranma noticed that all the ones standing around him were female, "sisters, Ranma, Ranma, Krystal, and they..." He pointed at Hotaru and Yuki, noticing that Shampoo had reverted to cat form, "are Hotaru and Yuki, friends of my sister Ranma."
"Your parents named the three of you Ranma?"
"What can I say? Oyaji was an idiot, and ofukuro wasn't all there in the head."
Kuno nodded sagely. "And what about that girl, she looks like a fox!"
"Otaku, big otaku, she's in costume for a convention that she plans on going to later." Ranma was lying through his teeth, and anyone who knew him could tell he was lying. With him tugging his pigtail, but this was Kuno, and Kuno couldn't tell. Besides, it was odd to be able to actually talk to Kuno without him trying to attack him. Or date him.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Next

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works