Hiya There People

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Hiya There People

Postby Neko Hibiki » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:18 pm

Yes it's me, the great, wonderful, and cute Neko Hibiki, yay! I've been on the old fukufics board for about a year or more. I'm glad this forum is back up again now.^_^
Neko Hibiki
Initiate

Postby Rei-chan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:36 pm

Then allow us to welcome you back. Hope you enjoy the stay, if in Spamville watch out for Mazoku, Emperor's lackys, stray cats, giant robots of all kinds, and water. The water is the most dangerous of the lot I think.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Himitsu » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:40 pm

Welcome back person with the sickinly cute sig! I already despise you and wish for your horrible and painful death by the must excuriciating means possible! Death! Death to all that is cute, happy, lovable and cuddly. I shall cleanse these....err, maybe not these lands, but the spamville lands! Muhahahahahahahaha!
When you're as smart as me, you don't need proof.
Spammaster Rank S.
Himitsu
Trickster Priest

Postby Neko Hibiki » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:58 pm

Himitsu wrote:Welcome back person with the sickinly cute sig! I already despise you and wish for your horrible and painful death by the must excuriciating means possible!

You and all the people on anifics.com, soulriders, the ffml list, the nabiki.com irc, the cardcaptors board, shoujoai.com (though the people on shoujo-ai.com (notice the -) like me), the shoujoai mush, the recent forgotten time mush al want me dead too. Hmmm... It's getting rather boring being told that.
Neko Hibiki
Initiate

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:01 pm

Blargh. Welcome back indeed.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Himitsu » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:06 pm

Hmmm... It's getting rather boring being told that.

Right-o then, then I want you have this complimentary mint-chocolate chip and depression flavored ice cream!
(Gives Hibiki-chan the afore mentioned ice cream.)
When you're as smart as me, you don't need proof.
Spammaster Rank S.
Himitsu
Trickster Priest

Postby Fatuous One » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:10 pm

Hibiki-san wrote:You and all the people on anifics.com, soulriders, the ffml list, the nabiki.com irc, the cardcaptors board, shoujoai.com (though the people on shoujo-ai.com (notice the -) like me), the shoujoai mush, the recent forgotten time mush al want me dead too. Hmmm... It's getting rather boring being told that.

Well, I love you! *Gives Hibiki a hug* ^_^ Welcome, and that's a wonderful sig you have... so cuuute. Although, not as cute as Mr. Himitsu!
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Postby Screwball » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:46 am

Welcome back. The fact that you have already antagonised Himitsu means that I'll leave you alone. For now :twisted:
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Neko- » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:39 am

Anyone who antagonizes Himitsu is good in my book.
*kicks Himitsu in the shins for trying to scare off the new forum-crew*
Anyway... where was I? Oh yeash... Ahem. Welcome to the forum. No need to warn you about the weirdo's on here... well, actually there is ample warning warrented, mostly because all traces of lunacy have been erased.
Beware of Spamville, and if you do venture in there, be sure to leave your sanity at the door. It'll either be stolen or eroded away into nothingness in no time.
And be sure to enjoy your time on these forums!
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Lightspire » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:44 am

welcome back! Shoujo-ai.com eh? I'll have to look into that... Oh yeah, have a rubber chicken! :Hands out a rubber chicken: It may come in handy, someday.
There once was a boy who turned into a girl,
his fiancee's cooking always made him hurl.
Instead of eating one day, he tried to throw it away, and now he has a bird's eye view of the world.
Lightspire
Senshi Cadet

Postby camk4evr » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:21 am

Himitsu wrote:Welcome back person with the sickinly cute sig! I already despise you and wish for your horrible and painful death by the must excuriciating means possible! Death! Death to all that is cute, happy, lovable and cuddly. I shall cleanse these....err, maybe not these lands, but the spamville lands! Muhahahahahahahaha!

Hmmm. Looks like you might need this. *Hands Neko Hibiki the Spamville Survival Kit and Welcome Basket. which contains:
- one coupon for a free tub of coffee and despair ice cream to bribe himitsu with
- a Pheonix which will most likely looted from your corpse instead of used on you
- a coupon for 10% off a heavy weapon of choice (no nukes though) from me
- a bag of popcorn
At any rate, Welcome to fukufics and remember to check your ammo levels before entering Spamville. Body armour and magic might help too. Have fun
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Return to Introductions