Your first crush on an animated character

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Your first crush on an animated character

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 am

I'm sure it happened to all of us when we were little. There was this or that animated character we thought was really pretty and had our first sexual fantasies about.

My first crush was probably

Western animation : She-Ra, from the He-Man spinoff cartoon
Anime : either Cutie Honey or Minky Momo (adult version)
Last edited by Dumbledork on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Your first crush on an animated character

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:31 am

As in from He-Man and spinoff cartoons?

Hmmm... I don't count cartoons as anime for the most part.

For myself...

If counting my time from Sci-Fi Saturday Anime mornings in the early 1990's, then perhaps either A-ko (Project A-ko) or Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo).

If counting from the time I first started buying anime around fall 1997... probably Ifurita (El Hazard) or Priss (Bubblegum Crisis).
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:58 am

I was thinking that there´s absolutely no way could remember something like that so long ago.
Then somehow i remembered at least ONE.

Psi/Mercedes from "Once upon a time Space", mmm, Ginga Patrol PJ is the Japanese name i think? It was French/Japanese, so it´s usually included as anime.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 am

When I was very, very young, my crush was Tinkerbell. These days, my anime crush is the whole Hakubi family -- Ryoko, Washuu, and Ryo-ohki. I suppose Minagi when she shows up, but her I'm not that familiar with.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Isn't Nagi also distantly related in some versions of Tenchi...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:14 pm

PCHeintz72 wrote:Isn't Nagi also distantly related in some versions of Tenchi...

If you want to carry it to extremes, Ifurita (from El Hazard) might be also. But I'd count Ken-Ohki before I'd count Nagi. Of course, if Ken-Ohki and Ryo-Ohki got together, it'd be incest then. But hey -- Juraians.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:48 pm

When I think "when I'm little," I'm prepubescent, and on top of that I personally don't associate a crush with sexual feelings.

After thinking about it for... ten minutes? Fifteen? I'm still not sure if I've ever been all that enamored with any fictional characters. You know, to the point where I'd think, "I'd want to have a relationship with them if they were real." Even when I was a wee lad I had a practical/realistic approach to fictional characters. If I cared about a character, it had more to do with my experience with them, rather than their sex or what they looked like. And by now, I'm very firmly set on the path of being a virgin even until I die, because sexual pleasure in general is so far and away from what I'm interested in.

All that aside, the first character that I really invested any strong feelings toward -- as far as I can remember -- was Nei, from Phantasy Star 2. I don't know how long I persisted in trying to defeat Nei First so Nei wouldn't die, or finding a way to revive her afterward, but it took me a while to accept it and move on.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby iiradned » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Nausicaa for me.
iiradned
Asteroid Senshi

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:48 pm

hmm probobly C-2 fromcode geas atleast for sexual fealings but it seems like i am alot younger then the majority of others on this site at only 23 years so unsurprising that mine is in early 2000s . but first crush... hmm i dont think i actually had an anime crush i DID have a rl crush at the time though... i guess rikka from digimon tamers is about the only thing i can think of for a crush. i always did like redheads :lol: :lol:
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Postby Neko- » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 am

I think mine was Ariel from 'the Little Mermaid'... Never had a crush on an anime-related character.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby AxelTheBunny » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 am

Y'all are making me feel young, animation in general probably going to have to go with Terra from Teen Titans

Maybe Rika from tamers, but can't say ever felt actual sexual feelings for the character.
AxelTheBunny
Senshi Cadet

Postby Neko- » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:01 am

Sexual feelings may go too far. The question is a crush. That's nowhere near sexual. :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk