Ranma the Amazon

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma the Amazon

Postby LunaInverse » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:37 am

Any fic where ranma becomes and Amazon other than marrying Shampoo.

One fic has ranma accidentally temporarily locking the curse with a pressure points which tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant. (Random fact I remember weirdly strongly)

Another (maybe the same) had a ranma who trained with the amazons and had her father stay in the surrounding area, and adopted the amazon mind set which transfered back to when they where at the tendo's and genma warned the tendos about it.
LunaInverse
Senshi Cadet

Re: Ranma the Amazon

Postby gsteemso » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:23 pm

I remember both of those and I am quite certain they were not the same fic. Also, that first one has shown up more than once; I distinctly remember a third fic where a past attempt at preëmptive rape mitigation via birth-control pills had had to be abandoned because it had exactly that side effect. But I digress. I am also certain that the first fic you describe was several years older than the second one.
The world’s only gsteemso
gsteemso
Senshi Cadet

Postby LunaInverse » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Any idea on what they are though I've been going through all of the fics I remember and have saved and can't find it.
LunaInverse
Senshi Cadet

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm a bit confused. You open with "any fic," but it also seems like you're looking for something specific. Is it one, the other, or both?

It's probably not the story you're looking for, but Foreign Friendship has Ranma temporarily locked in his female form due to the aforementioned pressure point that was administered by Shampoo.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby LunaInverse » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:48 pm

I'm looking for any fic with the premise of ranma becoming an amazon, but im also looking for 2(?) specific fics as well.
LunaInverse
Senshi Cadet

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:06 pm

I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:07 pm

One of the specific fics is probably 'Bits of China', by Ozzallos

EDIT: One indirect fic that I would mention is 'Take the Green and Go' by Usagi-Hasano (always had hoped that would continue). Ranma did not live among them, but Shego did, and since she is in Ranma's head... he knows what she experienced there.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:13 pm

I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search