PReggers Ranma, But the Papa's a Senshi

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

PReggers Ranma, But the Papa's a Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Looking for fics where authors have contrived some way. Be it instant Nanichuan or something else like magic to make them a temp Male for the sake of creating successors. Ending up in Ranma pregnant with the next generation of Senshi.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: PReggers Ranma, But the Papa's a Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:57 am

Off the top of my head, all I recall is a fragment written by, I think, Cloud Dreamer. Usagi was the father.
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:59 pm

While i can´t think of any, i hope someone else can, because it sounds like a fun setup. :mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Near, miss:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3250638/1/Sailor-Ranko-Moon-Princess by borg rabbit has a pregnant Ranma with Senshi involvement, but…

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5465157/6/Stored-or-Binned-Who-Knows has the snippet I recalled as an omake at the end: Ranma ‘learns’ that she will become Chibi-Usa’s mother with Usagi as the father.

I think there was a fic where Usagi fell into the Nanniichuan (or got splashed with do. water) that headed into that direction as well.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:38 am

It's been a while since I've read it, but if I remember correctly Usagi gets a Jusenkyo curse in Penguin-sa's "Fist of the Moon" and is Chibi-Usa's father while Ranma is her mother

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3605736/1/Fist-of-the-Moon
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:03 am

Thank you for the links. Sad that Addventure is worse than dead. I could have sworn that Usagi wasn't the only one to get Ranma into this condition. And that was likely the place it happened more so than anywhere else. Wait wasn't there an alternate ending to a fic with Pluto where one of the kids Ranma and Pluto comes back with says Ranma was his Mom?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:29 am

Are you saying a story where Pluto comes back and says Ranma is her mother?

Because there are a couple stories like that.

Both are spinoffs of Lines of Destiny (note this was a plotted element in LoD, just the story stopped before it could be reached).

There's Lines of Destiny: Destiny's Intersection
by Shareon
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8018537/1/ ... tersection

And The Daughter of Terra
by Kevin Hammel
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8682015/1/ ... r-of-Terra
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:40 am

Those might also work. Setsuna having Ranma for a mother would put her in the next generation after Ranma.

The one I was thinking of though had 3 children and it was only for 1 of 2 epilogues. It didn't show Ranma pregnant leaving it a near miss but the kids clearly said Ranma was the mother for at least one of them.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 am

Spokavriel wrote: Those might also work. Setsuna having Ranma for a mother would put her in the next generation after Ranma.

The one I was thinking of though had 3 children and it was only for 1 of 2 epilogues. It didn't show Ranma pregnant leaving it a near miss but the kids clearly said Ranma was the mother for at least one of them.

That's "The Best of Times" by Ozzallos

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2609602/1/ ... t-of-Times
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:49 am

Thanks again. I keep forgetting titles because I read too many stories.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby gsteemso » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Admittedly of questionable relevance given that what you specifically sought has already been found, but one of Narsil's series (they can be found on AO3) has this in it (and a great deal else, of course). I believe either the first story or possibly the series as a whole was called "Things Change". Now, on other web fora I have seen people express extremely polarized opinions of this author's works, with some people generally liking his stuff (I am among these), and others considering it to be not merely "really bad," but actually "legendarily awful." Thus, approach with some caution, especially as the first chapter contains distressing material which is unfortunately necessary to set up the conditions under which the remaining plot can occur, but if you can handle a tonally very different take on the rather silly source material, the writing is mechanically excellent and the ideas well-executed for what they are.

My main peeve with this author is that his headcanon features the inexplicably fanon Timeline-Manipulating Crystal Tokyo Arranger Setsuna rather than the canonical Timeline-Preserving Gate Guardian Setsuna. As things go, it's relatively minor, and I feel that his stories' antagonists remaining contextually credible in spite of this inherently overpowered support character goes a good way to making up for it. YMMV.
The world’s only gsteemso
gsteemso
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:01 am

Things Change is the first chapter for "A New Future" The chapter is rated E for Explicit. It is rather graphic. I was reading it back as it was first being written on Addventure.

I like many of Narsil's fics but can't get into ones like Chained world. Just too far of a alternate setting..
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Me, myself, wrote:I think there was a fic where Usagi fell into the Nanniichuan (or got splashed with do. water) that headed into that direction as well.

I was most likely thinking of Mordae Durgul’s https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11667911/1/All-For-One, in which Mamoru gets signs that hint at a male!Usagi/fem!Ranma situation conceiving Usagi jr.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search