Need help finding Ranma Macross with particular situation

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Need help finding Ranma Macross with particular situation

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:06 am

Sorry to use the search area this way. I just know too many of the Ranma Macross crossovers and well instead of going through them all and still missing the ones I don't know yet I figured I would just ask.

Could I please get links to the crosses where Ranma learns to Space fold. I really want to review how they handle both the curse and Ki in those stories. See if people are mostly on the same page with them.

It has to have Macross in universe in the story and actually be a space fold like the ships do not just ki teleporting. Could be someone using folding as said in Macross as the example for how they do it but I really want the ones with SDF-1 as a reality for the whole world the story is taking place in.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Need help finding Ranma Macross with particular situatio

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:15 am

I'm actually not aware of one where he folds as a Ki technique... Though I suppose some indirectly have it as such, as at least one connects ki ability to reflex batteries, which in turn can be used to fold...

Only two come to mind off top of head with him actually folding 'Macross OneHalf' by Tail Kinker and 'RDF Life' by weebee
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:23 am

I know. Sorry about being confusing. Any where Ranma can space fold without a ship count. That is the needed element. I was just trying to say stories without Macross also calling it space folding don't count.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Ah... That makes more sense. I had limited my search to Macros/Robotech crosses, but was uncertain of your original wording, thus the confusion.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Sadly I tend to cause confusion every time I search. Thank you again.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby rogue7 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:31 pm

would it be Tail Kinker's Macross OneHalf ?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1258081/1/
rogue7
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:59 pm

It is in that story as well as Weebee's RDF Life. I just hoped that there were more and was uncertain if those were the only ones. I was also uncertain that those two were ones with it earlier but PCHeintz72 was right in posting them earlier. I could have sworn there was at least one more that was much more poorly written than these but the story I am thinking that about also had Sailor Senshi and might not have had space folding apart from a ship.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:50 am

meybe dragon lady of macross?
there are many storyies hat deal with that subject. i know everyothing i have read has been on fanfic.net...go though a few of those might be what you are looing for.
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Dragon Lady of Macross has no Senshi and it only has 3 Space Folds with characters in them in the entire story. Two of which are so glossed over that you have to know the original story to be certain they happened. So not that one. Rereading it was part of why I decided to ask instead of continuing to guess story by story going through my entire link archive.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:14 pm

Spokavriel wrote: It is in that story as well as Weebee's RDF Life. I just hoped that there were more and was uncertain if those were the only ones. I was also uncertain that those two were ones with it earlier but PCHeintz72 was right in posting them earlier. I could have sworn there was at least one more that was much more poorly written than these but the story I am thinking that about also had Sailor Senshi and might not have had space folding apart from a ship.

There was one that had Senshi and others, and it was not one I'd recommend, but as you said, it had no space folding by Ranma.

There *was* one I read a *long* time back, it may have had space folding in it, but Ranma nd a fellow ilot had positively dreadful grammar, I gave up after the 2nd chapter. I di not remember the name though, thus why did not mention it. I do remember it took place more along the time of Plus, not original series, as it was well after the first robotech wars.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:33 pm

I can't remember its title either. But before the end of it you find that it has additional reality convergence and ends with Dolza being kinda like Genma on steroids. Like I said I remember it. If anyone else other than us does I pitty them.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search