Puzzle & Dragons

Talk about Video and Tabletop Games here.

Puzzle & Dragons

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Since I've been playing this game for a bit (sixty-nine days, I just coincidentally realized), and I'm currently bored, I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if anyone else around here is playing this game, aside from the one person I'm already aware of.

I guess I'll show the notable monsters I've gotten so far, which you can view here. (Link leads to a site where you can do various things with the cards in the game, beyond listing and displaying them.)
Last edited by Crescent Pulsar S on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Another bout of boredom, so I added Lilith to my list, which I finally got after trying to get it for two months. <_<;
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 pm

Edited my first post so it's easier to browse my cards, even though no one seems to be interested. Weeee...~
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:38 am

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:Edited my first post so it's easier to browse my cards, even though no one seems to be interested. Weeee...~

Well, before you posted this, i had never heard of it, and i still don´t really have a clue what kind of game it is. I might be interested if i had a bunch of spare time by not doing a lot of other things...
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:31 am

It's this kind of game. I'm not confident in giving an explanation, so there you go. :P
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:08 am

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:It's this kind of game. I'm not confident in giving an explanation, so there you go. :P

Eh, ok... WTF... I´m definitely puzzled. Weird stuff.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 pm

It's basically matching orbs to make the corresponding cards do stuff. The cards have different stats and skills. All cards have one active skill, which become available after so many turns (which depends, and can be shortened in a few ways), and a leader skill, which is only available to the team by its leader, which is either always active for certain cards or attributes or activates if you meet certain requirements (like making a certain amount of combos, or matching certain-colored orbs).
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:21 pm

I probably should note that the 3DS version, Puzzle & Dragons Z, is (finally) set to release in the US on the 22nd of May, with the new additional Super Mario Bros. version of the game added.

Nintendo - Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition

Edit: A demo is now available in the eShop.
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:16 am

I might as well use an existing topic in a graveyard forum, amirite?

Anyway, Christmas is almost here, so I was wondering if anyone was going to try their luck with the Christmas REM. It's got a crap-ton of new cards added to it, so I'm going to "splurge" and hope I get one of the really good ones.

Here're the new cards, if you haven't seen them:

First batch
Second batch
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:10 am

I'm definitely going to give the Christmas REM a try. Also, I'm at 95 Cumulative and Consecutive days logged in.

I'm definitely interested in the Sakuya card, since she'd be a good healer type to use with Awoken Amaterasu. In a way I'm sad that the Chibis got replaced, because I wanted to get a Chibi Valkyrie.
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Yeah, I wanted another Chibi Valkyrie, myself, but I guess it'll have to wait for another opportunity. I wouldn't have minded a dark Chibi Metatron or Hera, either.

I think the only card that I really want is Kali, but the chances of that are... X_X
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:13 am

I've just heard the good news: Urd's getting an ultimate evolution. Even though she's getting the same treatment as Verdandi, which wasn't great, the awoken skills will be of great benefit for my Urd team. Here's what her ultimate evolution looks like:

BGFRLUR.jpg
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Return to Games