The Glass House (The RPG)

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: The Glass House (The RPG)

Postby Prince of the Night » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:32 am

Luna smiled to Lio and was the first one in of the group, followed by Darky, who was walking behind her. She looked around and smiled.
"This place looks nice." Luna said after they walked, looking around.

Lullaby smiled a bit to Rosy and took her plushie, then showed it to her. "He ish Mr. Spider." She said slightly sleepy to Rosy. She then noticed her parents walked in and poked Risy and Cerali, then pointed to the house.
Prince of the Night
Senshi Candidate

Postby Queen Cerali » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:58 am

Cerali smiled. "it is time for the tour?" she said as she entered the house
The Shifters shall rise!
Queen Cerali
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:07 am

"Not so much a tour as an introductry, if you'd enter the living room please." Empty glass walls were nice? Once they enter the living room there was a bit more to see. The living room was nearly twice the size of the rooms could be sectioned off by curtains into four sub areas. Right now all by one section was opened. In one corner is an area with books shelves full of books and comfortable chairs to sit in, there was also one book under glass on a petastool. In another corner was a table and off to the side of the table is a cupboard full of board games. The third corner had several comfortable chairs and a record player, several large shelved where lined with records. The fourth corner had it curtains covering it. However suddenly the current retracted revealing a large couch and on the wall was a large 42 inch flat screen tv. The pony retracting the curtain had a white coat with a purple mane and tail. "Kimi, when did you return?"

"Oh father. I got here this morning, I wanted to install a new translator program in the TV." Her father had been worried about the residents seeing non-ponies on the TV but he hadn't come up with a fix himself. She came up with a proper fix. She wondered if her little sister noticed her new cutie mark. She decided when visiting this world a pony of her age needed one.

"I told you to message ahead." He rubbed his head. Then he noticed his 'oldest' daughter's flank. A tilted vial with smoke coming out of it in the shape of the shush gester? He pushed his thought about his daughters mark aside, and brought his focus to the canister and the circlet in the center of the room. He wondered what the guest would think of the artifacts.

~~~~

Usagi was still outside looking at Mr. Discord. She had heard about him while she was in Ponyville, but she didn't get to meet him. She didn't get to meet Rarity or Fluttershy either.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Discord had gotten a little lost at the sudden influx of ponies and changelings, pouting a little as they stole his thunder somewhat, until he got distracted by a suspicious looking cloud. By the time he decided that it was just a cloud, and not the remains of some half-forgotten evil plan of his, everypony seemed to have disappeared.

Everypony, except a small, curious-looking filly. "Hmm... Where did everypony go?" He asked the filly, craning his head down to her level, "Did you eat them?"
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:16 pm

"Yep, they tasted good like Pinkie Pie's muffins. I haven't decided where to start on you yet. Mommy says leg meat is good, but Kimi told me eyes are good too." Now she was sure Mr. Discord didn't actually think she ate anyone, but she had no problem playing along.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:59 am

"Hmm... I've always preferred the liver, with fava beans and a nice chianti." Discord said, before chuckling.

"I don't relish the thought of being eaten myself, however, so here;" Discord clicked his talons and produced a small muffin, which he offered to Usagi, "Hopefully this will placate you..."
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:23 am

Usagi scanned the muffin for abnormalities, but she probably would detect any magical in nature. Suddenly she remember something her mommy was always ranting about, besides not wanting to be called mommy. "I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers, and well everybody say your the strangest thing alive."

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:01 pm

"Suit yourself," Discord said, shrugging, before eating the muffin.

"Do you have a name?" He asked, peering at the strange filly again once the muffin was gone, "Or am I too strange to know that either?"
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:10 pm

"I have a name, my middle name is kind of funny." Usagi raised her left wing to show Discord the My name is sticker he mommy made her wear in case she ever forgot while under the influence of some strange magic or something. The sticker read 'Usagi Donttouchthat Convoy'.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:51 pm

"Hmm..." Discord mused, leaning in to inspect the writing, "Is that in instruction to you, or to me?" He asked, chuckling.
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

Postby Queen Cerali » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Cerali looked at the TV curiously. "what is that?"
The Shifters shall rise!
Queen Cerali
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:35 pm

"We don't know. We found it lying around in the forest and it's taken some time to get it working. It's seems to be some sort of Radio with pictures, but....we're not sure where the shows are coming from." She couldn't say it was a TV. Ponies had no concept of a TV. Twilight might given her visits to the other world, but to the others.... No it was best to claimed they found it. There was a portal in the forest. Likely was a side affect of StarSwirl the bearded sending the Sirens from Equestria. It opened randomly but the creatures of the for Forrest stayed away from it and her father made sure Snare and his father were aware to stay away too.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Eluuna » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Rosy's horn glowed, and a magic beam the color of her eyes flowed to the records.
"They're wonderful," she said. Her gaze slid over to the circlet and the canister.
"What do those do?" she asked curiously.
Eluuna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:49 pm

"That's is why I've gathered you all into this room. In order to furnish the rooms to you liking you'll need this artifact. There's one in each room in the closet. Before you use it you need to open the window to the room. Kimi, can you open one of the living room's windows." As his daughter did as he asked he put on the circlet. "Now once the window is open all you have to think and the artifact will create whatever you're thinking about."

Kimi moved next to her father as he created a chair. "You can't make food or living things such as plants, but you can make just about anything you can think of from a statue of yourself, too a book you've once read. However if you make a book it might not be accurate since it will be based on your memory of the book and memories are imperfect."

"Once you're done making the furniture, be sure to close the window to re-establish the magical seal of the room." While Eqestria wasn't very technologically advanced there was still pollution in the air, and the femto scaled machines in the canisters took the bad particles and used them to create the furniture. While they would operate with the window closed it made the air rather thin.

~~~

"To me. I play with things I shouldn't." She only blew up Kimi's lab once.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Eluuna » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:45 pm

"That's... amazing," Rosy said, in disbelief. "Did you create it?"
Eluuna
Senshi Candidate

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs