Twin Trouble Chapter 9

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Twin Trouble Chapter 9

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:43 am

Here is the revised version of Twin Trouble Chapter Nine. For the original version go here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3340583/9/Twin-Trouble

Disclaimer: The characters of Ranma ½ belong to Rumiko Takahashi. Other characters and items belong to their respective creators. The story is mine though, so I don't think it's too much to request that you ask permission before posting this elsewhere.

Twin Trouble by Lioconvoy

Pre-chapter note: This chapter has had significant changes from its original version. While Ranma no longer refers to himself as male when things are from his point of view, Natsume will still typically refer to Ranma as a male even when he’s not.

Chapter Nine: Minor Reflections

For Natsume time had really flown by; she had already spent an hour talking with her little brother. While she would love to continue learning things about him, and allowing him to learn about her, she needed to catch the train back to Juban. "I guess it's time for me to go."

“Yeah I’m sure everyone is ready to go home by now.” It was great getting to know her family and too bad she still was stuck with her current situation. She would really love to move in with her mother and sister, but with what Natsume said about their grandfather…. While she didn’t have much respect for her old man, she had accepted the engagement to Akane and wanted to make it work. Who knew who her grandfather would try engaging her to.

“Next time we get together I want to spar. I’m curious about whether to put any stock in pop’s no coddling nonsense.” Getting up from the dusty chair the older Narita was curious about how she stacked up to her brother.

“I can sense spirits and while you’re stronger than Akane or Karumi, Domon or Principal Niniomiya are both stronger than you. I don’t know if my strength has anything to do with not being coddled though, Pops put me through some pretty terrible stuff.” Getting up from her own chair, Usagi felt she wouldn’t mind sparring with her sister. The older girl had mentioned she was mostly self taught, so the dumpling haired girl was more than a little impressed by her sister’s level of power.

They both left the secret office and headed up the hidden stairwell. Her little brother probably didn’t know how many times she’d beat Domon the Demon in the past. Turning her thoughts away from how her brother sized her up, Natsume wondered about how she could introduce her sibling to their mother. After exiting the hidden stairwell she waited for the redhead to to come out before closing its door. "If you want, I don't have work or classes on Sunday, I can bring Mother to see you. Dress nice though okay."

"…Dress nice?" Following his sister back into the hall way he found both Akane and Nabiki waiting in front of the library. Her sister wanted him to dress nice; did she mean she'd have to meet her mother as Usagi? He'd really rather not.

"I'll explain everything to mom, don't worry. Like I said, our Grandfather could be a problem. So for now, I'm afraid, Kasumi's way is the best way. Do not tell her I said that." Nodoka's only true daughter smiled. Knowing her best friend, the oldest Tendo daughter probably warned Ranma about a Seppuku pledge. In reality her father had just taken him in the middle of the night while she and her mother were asleep. It was good very good to find out her brother didn’t act like the princess Kasumi made it sound he was going to be.

WVWVWVW

Genma slowly woke up. He was behind bars. Yes, there were many warrants for his arrest, but surely his own daughter wouldn't turn him into the police. Then he noticed what form he was in, this wasn't jail, it was a Zoo.

If Natsume took after him in any regard she probably got a reward for turning in an escaped animal. Maybe he should be proud of her. Still, he did need to get out of his new prison. How often did the Zoo Keepers bathe the Pandas?

WVWVWVW

Ranma, finally in male form, looked through the Tendo cabinets trying to think of what they would have for dinner. They had picked up Kasumi at the Ono Clinic when his sister went in to get her belongings; the eldest Tendo sister seemed pretty shaken. Unfortunately Kasumi didn't say a word their entire trip home. Because she didn't speak neither did Akane or Nabiki, his sister had a frown on her face, but she just left for the train station.

His sister and Kasumi were supposed to be friends, so why did it seem like his sister didn't care about the state the oldest Tendo daughter was in? He was also curious about the mallet his sister had. Was that his father's face imprinted in its wooden head? She hadn’t mentioned running into their old man.

Banishing those thoughts for the moment he went back to his original question. What should he make for dinner?

WVWVWVW

Kasumi sat in her room still very worried about what had happened earlier. Kuno had come after her, not "Usagi", but her. She thought she'd be off his radar by now, but it seemed he was still intent on getting revenge for the year prior.

Tofu would protect her to and from school, but what would happen if he came to the dojo while she was home alone? He wasn't one to give up; sooner or later it would happen. Her father approved of her boyfriend, but he didn't ever want her alone with him, and there were times when Dr. Ono was busy helping patients with serious problems, so if Kuno attacked there then... This had never happened before; there was never a problem she couldn't deal with, but this…

Finally moving on from that thought, Natsume arose in her mind. Her best friend hadn't said a word to her in the clinic; she hadn't even asked what was wrong. Ranma's sister just picked up her things and left. They’d had their differences in the past, but this was the first time Natsume ever actually stayed mad at her.

Tomorrow, she would have to confront Natsume. If anyone could help her with Kuno it was Ranma's older sister. Having to get out of the messes her father made, had given her a lot of experience in this sort of affair.

WVWVWVW

Natsume entered her home surprised to see her mother standing there holding the Saotome Family honor blade. Her mother always carried it when she was mad at something. "I'm home."

"Natsume did you release a panda from the Juban Zoo?" Nodoka stared at her oldest and presently only child. She was not happy her daughter was a fighter, but she would accept it. What she would not accept was her daughter repeating her husband's scams. A panda had gone missing from the local zoo and somehow it had ended up in Nerima for her daughter to report it. A man from the zoo had come over earlier and left a reward for the younger Narita.

"Wait, there really was a panda missing from the Juban zoo? I guess that's why they took me seriously." In an Anime this would be the point where a big sweat drop was shown on her forehead. "I just called the Zoo to report dad, I didn't know they were actually missing a panda."

The oldest daughter of Goro Narita looked at her own oldest child. Had she just mentioned Genma? "You saw your father!?"

"Yeah, and I have a mallet to prove it." Un-strapping the mallet from her bag she showed her mother the side with her father's impression in it. "Um… dad sort of got cursed while he was in China and he turns into a panda when splashed with cold water. I hit him into one of the drainage ditches and then called the Zoo to collect him. I didn't want him getting in the way when I went to see Ranma at Furinkan."

Nodoka moved further into the apartment and sat down on a couch. She then put down the Saotome honor blade. Ranma was in Nerima? Her missing son was so close to her. Then again …, it was possible Natsume inherited her father’s gift for telling tall tales. The mallet was strong evidence for her case, but Genma had a habit of getting into trouble with mallets and maybe she just happened to find one that had been used on him in the past. "So you saw your brother?"

"Yes, he's cursed too, thanks to dad. He turns into a girl with cold water, and thanks to Kasumi he goes to school in his cursed form, and under the name Usagi Narita." Natsume could see the skepticism in her mother's expression. Her mother didn't believe a word she said.

"Natsume, this sounds an awful lot like one of those manga you're always reading. Next you're going to tell me Hinako is the new principal of Furinkan and has started slaying the delinquents." Her son turns into a girl. Now she knew her daughter was making her story up. Oh well, Natsume would be disappointed that all she got for her scam was two free passes to the zoo.

"Who's Hinako?"

"That's right, you've never met her. I cut all ties with Hinako after she married Kenji. She was a 'friend' of mine when I was younger. Hinako was a firm believer in justice; she wanted to be the strongest principal ever. Despite our differences, she's the reason I've decided to go into teaching." The mother of two smiled as she wondered where Hinako was now. Maybe it was past time she looked up her old friend and buried the hatchet.

WVWVWVW

Hinako sneezed as she fed her fishes, someone was talking about her. "Nodoka, you better not be bad mouthing me."

Looking around the empty house she had moved into she couldn't wait for her family to get here. Then she frowned, she'd have to skip school tomorrow, a contractor was coming to talk about the Dojo that was being constructed for her husband. It seemed like she'd have to wait another day to see Nodoka's daughter.

WVWVWVW

As Natsume thought about it, Ranma had mentioned the Principal’s name. “Er, is Hinako’s surname Ninomiya?”

Nodoka fell off of the couch. “Hinako really is the new Principal of Furinkan?!”

“Um, sorry Ranma and I mostly talked about dad and grandpa and the troubles they both cause. He only mentioned the Principal’s name in passing after I mentioned wanting to spar. He said she was stronger than me.” So Ranma’s principal was an old friend of her moms? Did that mean she might report to Goro? Now the oldest Narita child was worried.

Getting up from the floor, Nodoka was now surprisingly entirely willing to believe her daughter’s odd story. Hinako was without a doubt the type to make her dream come true. If that part of the story was true, maybe the rest could be.

WVWVWVW

Ranma opened his door to find Akane waiting outside. "What's up?"

"Your father's still not home, aren't you worried?" Akane crossed her arms, her own father wasn't home yet either, but Kasumi said he had gone to Juban for a teaching game. When he went to another ward for games he normally wasn't back till late.

"Please, my old man can take care of himself. I ain't worried in the slightest." Was that what she came up for? Not to complain about his choice for dinner? It seemed like she hadn't liked it much.

"I see. Hey, since you're good at English, could you help me with the homework we got?" Normally she and Nabiki would work together, but she did need to get know her fiancé better.

"Sure, come on in."

Akane followed Ranma back into his room. It still seemed the same as it did before Ranma moved in, just a dresser, a bed, and the closet door. The dresser was likely filled with Ranma's clothes and his backpack was probably in the closet, on the outside things seemed untouched. After Ranma closed the door he passed her and sat on his bed. She then watched as he pulled his English book out from under his bed.

"So what are you having problems with?" Something was different about Akane, she seemed a little shy. "Um, are you okay?"

Swallowing her pride Akane sat down next to Ranma. "I'm okay. It's just we're engaged, and I really don't know how to deal with it. I think it be easier if we were picking on each other or something, but you're…you're so nice."

"I'll let you in on a secret, well I guess it's not really that much of a secret, Nabiki and Kasumi already know about it. Anyway, I kind of stumbled upon a manga that seemed to be all about me and I sort of used it as a guide book. If the manga had come true we'd probably be picking on each other." The pigtailed boy wasn't sure where their relationship was going to go, but he probably should be honest. He deserved whatever was about to happen next.

"You're joking right? You read about your future in a comic book?" Her fiancé seemed pretty smart, but he put his faith in a manga? Maybe he was an idiot after all, a cute idiot. "So how much did it help prepare you?"

"Well It got some things right, but it’s been off on others. Like you and Nabiki being twins and Kuno doesn't seem as psycho in it as well. It's way off about Kasumi, the Kasumi in Ranma ½ is pretty oblivious." Ranma sighed in relief. Nabiki had been pretty mad at him when she found out, considering Akane's temper, he was afraid she might beat him up again.

"Hey what was the sigh of relief for!" Maybe he wasn't worthy of being a cute idiot, maybe just a cute jerk.

"I'm sorry, it’s just when Nabiki found out she was mad at me. How come you're not?" Or how come she wasn't. His sigh sort of got her mad.

"Well, I guess it’s because you went out of your way to include me in the photo session. I know I didn't want to do it at first, but it was fun, and I’m really glad you wanted me to be a part of it." The youngest Tendo sister calmed back down, he was indeed a cute idiot.

"Well, we needed another Senshi, and I thought you'd make a perfect Jupiter. You know, your hair looked nice in that ponytail."

"Really? I thought you liked Sailor Mercury." Whom, Nabiki happened to be playing. Still the way Ranma interacted with her now…it helped to relieve her fears of him preferring her twin.

"Hey, I may have been stupid enough to make some of my decisions based upon a comic book. But I don't make them all that way, so I like the fictional Sailor Mercury. In real life I think I like Sailor Jupiter more." Ranma blushed at what he just said. This was the first time he actually confessed he liked Akane, even if he wasn't directly saying it.

Akane just sat shocked; Ranma was saying he did prefer her over her sister?

WVWVWVW

Nabiki sat in the living room and frowned. She could use help on her English homework, but Kasumi was in her own world and she didn't have it in her to interrupt Akane and Ranma.

Kasumi had Tofu-sempai, Akane had Ranma, and as much as Mai tried to keep it a secret she had an American boyfriend. Karumi could have just about any boy she wanted. Even Ranmaru seemed to be close with Mutsumi. It really wasn't fair that she was alone. Still it was her own fault, wasn't it? Well, Domon was available, but while they had a lot in common he wasn’t her type.

Hugging her first teddy bear tightly she remembered the boy who gave it to her. She had been with her family at a carnival and she had been separated from them. She started crying and then a boy her own age came up to her and ordered her to stop crying. It didn't stop her, in fact she cried even more. To get her to be quiet, the boy dragged her to a nearby game and won the teddy bear for her.

It had taken him more than a few tries to win it, but it wasn't long after he did that Kasumi found her. After Kasumi started to drag her back to her parents and Akane she turned to thank the boy, but he was already gone. That was ten years ago and to this day she still prized the stuffed bear he won for her.

Maybe the reason she hadn't found a boyfriend of her own was because she was still looking for the boy who gave the older twin her most precious possession.

WVWVWVW

Natsume stood in her room looking out the window and thinking about her brother. Surprisingly he hadn't turned out at all like her father, although it seemed her mother was under the impression she had. Why would she go to all the trouble of freeing a panda from the zoo only to get free passes? Maybe her old man was that dumb, but she sure wasn't.

At least she got her mother to agree to meet 'Usagi" on Sunday. Hopefully Ranma could prove despite his form that he was still Nodoka's son. Still she wasn't happy her mother thought she was making the whole thing up, sure it did sort of happen in a manga, but it was also happening in real life.

After calling Tofu, she got confirmation that Hinako Ninomiya was the school’s new principal, and she was slaying delinquents. His mother, the school nurse, wasn't kept as busy for that reason. Hinako normally sent students to the hospital and the ones that Akane beat up weren't allowed in school to see Mrs. Ono.

Tofu also told her what happened to Kasumi: apparently that idiot Kuno had attacked her. In all honesty, Kasumi deserved it, although so did she. They both were responsible for dressing up Kuno in the year prior.

Thinking back, Kuno made a pretty good Sailor Jupiter, he had looked great in a lot of the outfits they tried on him. Added to the fact they had his fathers permission, Kuno's form made it fun to dress him up. Towards the end, before she and her mother moved, he was finally starting to mature and lose his girlish shape.

It was after she left that Principal Kuno disappeared, did his son have anything to do with that? Did Tatewaki kill his father? If that was the case, why did he wait so long to come after Kasumi? Was she next, or would he take things out on "Usagi"? That idiot just might be a threat.

WVWVWVW

The Blue Thunder lay in the hospital again. Now he had a broken leg in addition to his broken arm. Next time he would wait till he healed. Then he would be able to take on whoever would dare stand in the way of his righteous wrath.

However he had a minor problem. Would his father survive that long? He wanted his pathetic excuse for a progenitor to be the last to fall by his blade. With him in the hospital and only his twisted sister at home, would his father get fed? He did not want his father to die of starvation.

WVWVWVW

After Akane left the room, Ranma was left with a feeling their relationship had just taken a huge leap forward. They had even come close to kissing…, however maybe they weren't quite ready for that yet.

Taking out his journal and thinking a bit about what he wrote last night before writing the new entry, the younger Tendo twin had confirmed his odd thought yesterday. After lunch yesterday he had stopped trying to be a girl and was just himself. He used proper pronouns and a made his speech a little more polite, but other than that he was just being himself. Wasn’t he?

Maybe he should skip a day of club activities to think about that as a guy. Not tomorrow though, he had some questions for Domon that he wouldn’t be able to ask during lunch. Maybe he should use the old principal’s office to ask him in private. He never found any bugs today at lunch, but if the principal was keeping tabs on Nabiki somehow the old office might be beneath her radar.

Shifting gears from the next day to the weekend…. How would things go when he met his mom for the first time? He'd have to meet his mother as a girl? What would she think of him? After he got changed from the Sailor Moon costume Natsume said there wasn't a seppuku pledge, but would his mother accept him?

vwv

Lio's Corner:

-Wonderbee31: Soun doesn't kill unless it's a last resort, Kuno was already down and it would be dishonorable to kill him.

This was commented on , but I chose Jupiter for her because at this point in the story she still has long hair and Mercury really wouldn't work. However Nabiki is her short haired twin after all so we still have a Mercury.

-Dragon Man 180: Natsume is a natural redhead, right now her hair is just dyed black. However, hair colors aside she's different enough from Ranma that she wouldn't fool anyone. Not that I've actually mentioned it in the story, but she's the same height as Kasumi and her chest is bigger than Ranma's.

-Euphemism: To give credit where credit is due, I owe a lot of the originality to the members of fukufics(dot)net. If it wasn't for all of them this story wouldn't be what it is.

--Manga/Anime that does exist in this world: Ranma ½(Manga only), Detective Conan, Guyver, Flame of Recca, Hikaru No Go, Dragonball, Sailor Moon, AI Love You, Ai Yori Aoshi, Maharomatic, and Shugo Chara.

-Manga/Anime that does not exist in this world: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dear Boys.

-No Name game this chapter. If there's a character you'd like more information on feel free to mention it in a review.

-WarGiver's Omakes are not a part of the actual story continuity, however if you enjoy them, check out his account too.

"…Dress nice?" Following his sister back into the hall way he found both Akane and Nabiki waiting in front of the library. His sister wanted him to dress nice; did she mean he'd have to meet his mother as Usagi? He'd really rather not.

"Don't worry, I will explain to mom and our little sisters."

Now Ranma was confused, "little sisters?"

Natsume nodded but looked worried, "Didn't Kasumi tell you that you have seven little sisters, including two sets of twins."

Ranma shook his head with wide eyes.

Natsume continued, "I think that is why Genma took you, he probably thought that hanging around us while you grew up would make you girly." After thinking for a minute she giggled then nearly broke out in full force laughs."

Ranma looked at his older sister confused

Natsume seeing the confusion waved it off, "When you get to know them you will understand."

Across the city Nodoka was lecturing her third oldest, "Now why can you not be as feminine as your older sister?"

The girl looked at her mother and asked, "You mean Natsume-tomboy-neechan?"

Nodoka's eye twitched, as much as she hated to admit it her oldest was the least tomboyish of all her girls, she only hoped her missing son was 'as manly as her girls were.'

Last edited by Lioconvoy on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Re: Twin Trouble Chapter 9

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:19 pm

That was a lot of fun once again. The boy who gvae Nabiki the teddy was Ranma, right? It would be a nice twist if it was Ukyo.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:51 am

Er, I have to assume you've only read the revised chapters? Cause if you've read the original it's been hinted at again and a reviewer already figured it out.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:56 am

I've read the original a long time ago
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:26 pm

A good chapter.

sorry for the delay in responding ( it's been a busy week)

Here are a few things I noticed:

“Yeah I’m sure every one is ready to go home by now.”

everyone

Who knew who her grandfather would try to engage her to.

The two to’s makes it feel awkward, perhaps:

would try engaging her to

“I can sense spirits and while your stronger than Akane or Karumi, Domon or the Principal Niniomiya are both stronger than you.

you’re

or Principal Ninomiya

Getting up from her own chair Usagi wouldn’t mind sparring with her sister.

chair,

Usagi felt she wouldn’t

The older girl mentioned she was mostly self taught so the dumpling hair girl was more than a little impressed by her sister’s level of power.

girl had mentioned

taught,

haired

The both left the secret office and headed up the hidden stairwell.

Then

Turning her thoughts away from how her brother sized her up she thought about how she could introduce her sibling to their mother.

up, she

After exiting the hidden stairwell she waited for the redhead to exit as well before closing it's door.

to come out before (suggestion)

its

"If you want, I don't have work or classes on Sunday, I can bring Mother to see you. Dress nice though okay."

though,

Like I said our Grandfather could be a problem.

said,

Yes there were many warrants for his arrest, but surely his own daughter wouldn't turn him into the police.

Yes,

Then he noticed what form he was in, this wasn't jail, it was a Zoo.

Still, he did need to get out of his new prison. How often did the Zoo Keepers bathe the Pandas?

So, is it Escape from Alcatraz or Stalag 13?

They had picked up Kasumi at the Ono Clinic when his sister went in to get her belongings, the eldest Tendo sister seemed pretty shaken.

belongings; the
or
belongings. The

His sister and Kasumi were supposed to be friends, so why did it seem like his sister didn't care about the state the oldest Tendo daughter was in.

in?

Tofu would protect her to and from school, but what would happen if he came to the dojo while she was home alone.

alone?

He wasn't one to give up, sooner or later it would happen.

up;

Her father approved of her boyfriend, but he didn't ever want her alone with him, and there were times when Dr. Ono was busy with serious patients, so if Kuno attacked there then...

helping patients with serious problems, so (suggestion)

They've had their differences in the past, but this was the first time Natsume ever actually stayed mad at her.

They’d had (had had)

Having to get out of the messes her father made, had given her a lot of experience in this sort of affair.

You’re not giving Goro enough credit for landing her in messes if only of the fiancé kind. ;-)

Then again …, it was possible Natsume gained her fathers gift for telling tall tales.

inherited (suggestion)
father’s

"Yes, he's cursed too, thanks to dad. He turns into a girl with cold water, and thanks to Kasumi he goes to school in his cursed form, under the name Usagi Narita too." Natsume could see the skepticism in her mother's expression.

Narita,

or

form too, under the name Usagi Narita.”

"Natsume, this sound an awful lot like one of those manga you're always reading.

sounds

"That's right, you've never met her, I cut all ties with Hinako after she married Kenji.

her. I

Hinako sneezed as she fed her fish, someone was talking about her. "Nodoka, you better not be bad mouthing me."

A fighting fish? ;-)

Er sorry Ranma and I mostly talked about dad and grandpa and the troubles the both cause.

“Er,

they

Getting up from the floor Nodoka was now surprisingly entirely willing to believe her daughter odd story.

floor,

daughter’s

Not to complain about his choice for dinner? It seemed like she hadn't liked it much.

It probably doesn't matter, but what did he make for dinner?

Maybe he was an idiot after all, a cute idiot.

all – though a (suggestion)

"Well, I guess it because you went out of your way to include me in the photo session.

it’s

I know I didn't want to do it at first, but it was fun, and I really glad you wanted me to be a part of it."

and I’m really

"Well we needed another Senshi, and I thought you'd make a perfect Jupiter.

“Well,

Kasumi had Tofu-sempai, Akane had Ranma, and as much as Mai tried to keep it a secret she had an American boyfriend, Karumi could have just about any boy she wanted, and even Ranmaru seemed to be close with Mutsumi.

Ranma, and
boyfriend. Karumi

or

Ranma, as

Still it was her own fault, wasn't it?

Still,

At least she got her mother to agree to meet 'Usagi" on Sunday.

How did she persuade her mother to wait and not go to the Tendo’s right away?

After calling Tofu, she got confirmation that Hinako Ninomiya was the school’s new principal, and she was slaying delinquents. His mother, the school nurse, wasn't kept as busy for that reason. Hinako normally sent students to the hospital and the ones that Akane beat up weren't allowed in school to see Mrs. Ono.

with those being beaten by Akane not being seen by Mrs. Ono, is this a new policy instituted by Hinako or had that been going on the whole time?

Added to the fact they had his fathers permission, Kuno's form made it fun to dress him up.

father’s

Then he would be able to take on who ever would dare stand in the way of his righteous wrath.

whoever

However he had a minor problem. Would his father survive that long? He wanted his pathetic excuse for a progenitor to be the last to fall by his blade. With him in the hospital and only his twisted sister at home, would his father get fed? He did not want his father to die of starvation.

No Sasuke in this universe?

They had even come close to kissing…however maybe they weren't quite ready for that yet.

kissing . . . , however

Taking out his journal and thinking a bit about what he wrote last night before writing the new entry, the younger Tendo twin confirmed his odd thought yesterday. After lunch yesterday he had stopped trying to be a girl and was just himself.

twin had confrimed

Lio's Corner:

-Wonderbee31: Soun doesn't kill unless it's a last resort, Kuno was already down and it be dishonorable to kill him.

it would be

There you go!

Looking forward to Chapter 10.
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:46 am

No problem Patrick. As fast as I put this chapter up I'm not surprised you had other things to do first. You don't have to help me, but I'm grateful when you do.

Now lets see your comments:

-Yes fighting fishes. She of course doesn't need the aura, I just thought it was a fun nod to the manga. She hasn't read it yet. Should it be fishes? I thought fish could be plural as well as singular
- The Janitor locks the school doors when school is starting. Anyone still outside can't come in to see the nurse.
- It wasn't that hard for Natusume to convince her mom. Her mom is also worried about Goro.
- No the ninja doesn't exist. Since there's no anime for the series in the story I decided not to include anime only characters.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C