Ranmas Curse Ageing

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Re: Ranmas Curse Ageing

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:10 am

Well to be fair, if you are going to use the argument that P-chan doesn't age, there are a couple counter point to this rather easily. First is that from what I can tell he is a pot-bellied pig which dont really get much bigger than piglets. And the other obvious count3r is pantyhose tarou, as it is shown QUITE CLEARLY that he Has in fact aged,or atleast grew, ALOT in the manga and anime lol.
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Re: Ranmas Curse Ageing

Postby Blackcat101 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:21 pm

HopeSeiketsu wrote:Well to be fair, if you are going to use the argument that P-chan doesn't age, there are a couple counter point to this rather easily. First is that from what I can tell he is a pot-bellied pig which dont really get much bigger than piglets. And the other obvious count3r is pantyhose tarou, as it is shown QUITE CLEARLY that he Has in fact aged,or atleast grew, ALOT in the manga and anime lol.

My counterpoint is, it depends on the curse. If the curse specifies an age for the cursed form, them the cursed form won't get older past a certain age. If it doesn't, the cursed form ages at the same rate than the uncursed form. How many years can pass for Ranko before she is considered an adult? Maybe the cursed form will stop aging just before "She" can be legally considered an adult in Japan, so it would stop at nineteen. considering the series setting is early nineties at the most.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Research