Hey there all you people!

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Hey there all you people!

Postby JonV0 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Hey, I'm JonV0. I'm pretty much addicted to fanfiction, reading it either on my laptop or my phone wherever I am. More often than not, it happens to be Ranma 1/2 based, though occaisonally I read something else, like Danny Phantom, Digimon, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Zelda, etc.

Oh yeah, I'm also actually writing 2 fanfics right now. You can find them over on my profile at fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3064915/
The first is called Spirit of Martial Arts. It's a crossover of Ranma 1/2 and Digimon Frontier where Ranma goes to the digital world and finds out he's the 11th Legendary Warrior. I really need to get around to finishing the next chapter of that...
The second is called Might Magic and Ki. It's a crossover of Ranma 1/2 and Yin Yang Yo!. Anyone who's seen both series can probably figure out the reasoning behind the idea.
There's also a third, the Lyoko Destined, which is a crossover of Code Lyoko and Digimon Adventure 02, but I'm planning to rewrite that one, maybe incorporate ideas from the upcoming season of Digimon and Code Lyoko Evolution. Still not sure yet.

One last thing before I go. I have an account over on DeviantArt at http://jonv0.deviantart.com where I also post my stories and, eventually any art that I make to go with them. I don't go on there very often though, so you're probably better off messaging me through here or FFN if you want to contact me for any reason. That automatically sends me an e-mail whenever I get a review or PM.

Well, that's it. See ya around, peoples!
JonV0
Initiate

Re: Hey there all you people!

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Yo! Greetings, fellow author! For you have found... a place! Yeah, that's it! That's what this location is, for sure!

I'd mention something about rules, but I'm too lazy to get into that, like always. Observe them, if you care, but with care: for they do not care for the perverted stare.

Okay, I'm done. Those ninja monkeys stole my two-thousand page greeting that I had someone else prepare especially for me for you. ;/
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby JonV0 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:Yo! Greetings, fellow author! For you have found... a place! Yeah, that's it! That's what this location is, for sure!

I'd mention something about rules, but I'm too lazy to get into that, like always. Observe them, if you care, but with care: for they do not care for the perverted stare.

Okay, I'm done. Those ninja monkeys stole my two-thousand page greeting that I had someone else prepare especially for me for you. ;/

Yes, I believe you are right! That this is, in fact, a place! As for the rules, I already read them, but thank you for the poetic warning.

Those ninja monkeys are nasty little thieves, aren't they? Still trying to figure out what they did with my avatar.
And my watch.
JonV0
Initiate

Postby Neko- » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:15 am

Welcome to the insanity of the fuku. You will be corrupted eventually (if you have't already) to run around in a fuku all day long.

*pictures that happening to himself @ work*

Umm

*shakes head to dislodge the image*

I'm pretty sure that'd land me in the solitary we have here.

Anyways, like I said, welcome. Beware of Spamville (sanity is completely optional there, tho (a level of) insanity is considered a requirement :) Hope to see a lot of you around here :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:21 am

Welcome to this silly place.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:59 am

Greetings fellow traveler. There are those among then dezsines here who would have you fear the fuku, but that is the least of the worries you may face here. Watch out for the giant sentient mecha and robots for they have a odd idea about magic and technology. Also, watch out for the purveyor of mt dew, for odd things can happen with it as well. The Spamville bus system has been known to slide into the pools of silly ness at random moments as well so be sure to keep your umbrella handy. And once again, welcome
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby JonV0 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, all you people! Or at least I hope you're people... Either way, thank you for the warm welcome.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on who you ask, I will not be running around in afuku any time in the forseeable future. If for no other reason than I just don't have the legs for it.

As far as the giant mechas go, if it ever comes down to it I can just pull out my trusty Zyusouken to summon Dragon Caesar, or as I prefer to call him, GODZILLA!!! :twisted:
JonV0
Initiate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:56 am

Howdy, welcome to the forum.

As an admin I should probably point out the rules list.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=351

If you've got any questions you can PM one of the mods or admin and they'll be happy to talk. If they're busy and you don't get a reply you can try me direct of course as well.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Introductions