[R.5/SM] Strained Harmony: Bunny-maid!

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Re: [R.5/SM] Strained Harmony: Bunny-maid!

Postby DCG » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Looks good to me. I do miss having Acey around.
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby LawOhki » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Sunshine wrote:Oh wow, for someone who has repeatedly said how much you don't care you just can't help yourself.

I don't much care to try and help you anymore. You clearly don't care for anything other than compliments. So my comments really aren't for you they are about you.
And I gotta love your deliberate misrepresentation. Given that body image line of mine was about the *original* drawing of Acey. You know the one that's not actually fat. You know the one that had its url quoted in your post.

Misrepresentation?
You wrote:I redid her hair. And I expanded out her figure and made her a bit shorter.

You purposely emphasized things, you felt it was accurate enough to post it. What other reason is needed to view this as your official representation of the hack job you did on Ranma?

Wow.

Wow!
That is fitting given you try to make a grand ending on... "Those vacant doll eyes you gave this one at least are accurate" Yeah, those vacant eyes... that I didn't draw.

Yea it's even better when you do... Oh wait no it's not and you still posted this image as a representation of this character.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Yeah, your magnanimous "help". Amazing. And yes I'm well aware of your intent.

And as for the misrepresentation... you are aware I'm talking about two different images right? That my comments were about the original pic. Heck, you quoted the entire four lines...

Sunshine wrote:Those pictures? So... a deliberate use of plural. Erm, the only other Nanny picture there is Acey's original.

http://sunny-temple.deviantart.com/art/ ... -491981663

And if you think that figure is plump, let alone fat, then I don't know what to say about your views on body image.

I mean I can understand you saying that about the one I modified, sure. But the other one? Okay...

It's pretty clear which image I was talking about... given the whole url... and that I readily copped to the modified image.

And so... in an attempt to salvage your snark you of imply that I should have taken the eyes that Acey originally drew them and... not made them vacant doll eyes? Yeah, that'll show me!

There's transparent trolling (you admit that you're doing this for some greater audience) and then there's this...

This is just sad.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby LawOhki » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Sunshine wrote:Yeah, your magnanimous "help". Amazing. And yes I'm well aware of your intent.
Doesn't seem like you ever get anything. You never have anything to really say, so you try to nitpick and get hyper focused on some little thing to get upset about. It's not exactly impressive text slight of hand. Perhaps you'd like to argue over the meaning of the word 'the'.

What magnanimous help? I said I was through with that. I extended the olive branch several times and you threw it back at me each time because you just don't give a shit about anyone who isn't in your little circle.

It's pretty clear which image I was talking about... given the whole url... and that I readily copped to the modified image.

And so... in an attempt to salvage your snark you of imply that I should have taken the eyes that Acey originally drew them and... not made them vacant doll eyes? Yeah, that'll show me!

No I'm quite glad that you kept them exactly as they are. Because they are perfect for the complete lobotomy of a character you've done. Shouldn't even call her Ranma, bit too disrespectful since the Ranma of the first two chapters actually had character. But clearly Trimatter was at the steering wheel when that was written.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Pointing out that you were talking about the wrong picture... is nitpicking. Or telling you that the very eyes you criticized me for drawing... I didn't draw is nitpicking (and look you're now happy I didn't draw them. )

And now you're going on about all the times you've extended the olive branch? (And you're pushing the lie that won't listen to anyone else. Right, because it's not like Strained Harmony ch3 was spit into two and a half chapters because I didn't care.) But no the big bad Sunny won't take *your* counsel.

Now coupled with your ready admission that you're only to "warn" others about me (I guess my "fetishes" are some big secret that need exposing).... well that makes your comment about my "inner circle" raise an eyebrow.

Okay, even if I am the unreasonable one, why do you *care*? I haven't made demands on any of your stories, or written angry reviews of your work, or mocked your writing, or written to you demanding back-stories of your characters to use in parodies. This is all hilariously one-sided.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby LawOhki » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Sunshine wrote:Pointing out that you were talking about the wrong picture... is nitpicking. Or telling you that the very eyes you criticized me for drawing... I didn't draw is nitpicking (and look you're now happy I didn't draw them. )

I wasn't talking about the wrong picture, it was all but generic for both because it was about you. Both are bad, not for technical quality but for the ideals they represent. This is you being nitpicky. The quote was for your dismissal of dumbledorks response, not the link to the image that you edited and posted.

And now you're going on about all the times you've extended the olive branch? (And you're pushing the lie that won't listen to anyone else. Right, because it's not like Strained Harmony ch3 was spit into two and a half chapters because I didn't care.) But no the big bad Sunny won't take *your* counsel.

Lie? It's a matter of public record how you reacted to that criticism. SH3 was split but you kept everything that was criticized and threw in scenes to fill in the empty space. You couldn't even understand why everyone was saying it was such a jarring departure from the previous chapter.

Now coupled with your ready admission that you're only to "warn" others about me (I guess my "fetishes" are some big secret that need exposing).... well that makes your comment about my "inner circle" raise an eyebrow.

Warning others would be more a review on FF.net, few people here have any misconceptions about what you're all about now.

Okay, even if I am the unreasonable one, why do you *care*?

Why do I care? What kind of stupid question is that? I've told you before that I do like your stories. Seeing them implode and become generically focused on such well defined things at the cost of the story is upsetting.
I haven't made demands on any of your stories, or written angry reviews of your work, or mocked your writing,

I would love it if you did, cause at least you'd finally be admitting that you do look at my work.

or written to you demanding back-stories of your characters to use in parodies. This is all hilariously one-sided.

Demand? Use in parodies? You must mean the bad end/joke alternate ending. (Key word being alternate but you never even asked why I would want to know before telling me how I was untrustworthy) Should I post the entire conversation? Where simply asking if you would share a characters back story is suddenly now demanding? I've even offered you all but complete control over a major character and you weren't even able to form a simple yes or no response.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby wildeman » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Woooh! What just happened here?
wildeman
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:54 pm

These two lines make for a... disquieting mix:

Why do I care? What kind of stupid question is that? I've told you before that I do like your stories. Seeing them implode and become generically focused on such well defined things at the cost of the story is upsetting.

I would love it if you did, cause at least you'd finally be admitting that you do look at my work.

You honestly feel so slighted at the decay in my work that you've kept shouting at me over several years, all while knowing that I wouldn't listen to you. And at the same time you became convinced that I was secretly reading your stories and never admitting to it. Now that's a heady brew you've got going.

(The most I do is check every post in C&C to make sure it's on topic. And that just takes confirming a post is prose, commentary, or response to commentary. So no, I haven't read any of your works.)

Again more and more I am struck by how one sided this is. And you've certainly shown that it was totally groundless for me to not want to give you story data.

Apologies to everyone else for drawing this out. I indulged and really should have ignored this or taken the responses to private message.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Cheb » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:24 am

purposely made Ranma gain a large amount of weight at an unhealthy rate due to poor eating habits.

So what? They are super-powered anyway. See this guy? His power level is over 1000, greater even than Kami sama's whom he serves.

The only word that fits -- Rubensesque.

Yeah :)

The lop ears I agree. I was imagining them completely different, like flattish panes, and shorter.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:48 am

Cheb
purposely made Ranma gain a large amount of weight at an unhealthy rate due to poor eating habits.

So what? They are super-powered anyway. See this guy? His power level is over 1000, greater even than Kami sama's whom he serves.

[Hah! Well Ranma does serve the Senshi of Silence now. So that's a kind of kami ;p
[Good to see a sense of humor about it. ^_-

The only word that fits -- Rubensesque.

Yeah :)

That is what I'm going for. Given it took a couple years for Ranma to get that way. Ah well.

The lop ears I agree. I was imagining them completely different, like flattish panes, and shorter.
[ Yeah I'm a bit regretting that I didn't do a shorter version.
[Her hair is going to *eventually* get that long.

[And I regret that I couldn't make it work without having to curl the hair up.

[I just couldn't get flat or wavy lop ears to look well. I'll fully confess a skill limitation there.

[Thanks for commenting!
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby LawOhki » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:50 am

Cheb wrote:So what? They are super-powered anyway. See this guy? His power level is over 1000, greater even than Kami sama's whom he serves.

Fat Buu would be more appropriate, but he's a blob monster that eats people. Good comparison that.

Sunshine wrote:These two lines make for a... disquieting mix:

You honestly feel so slighted at the decay in my work that you've kept shouting at me over several years, all while knowing that I wouldn't listen to you. And at the same time you became convinced that I was secretly reading your stories and never admitting to it. Now that's a heady brew you've got going.

(The most I do is check every post in C&C to make sure it's on topic. And that just takes confirming a post is prose, commentary, or response to commentary. So no, I haven't read any of your works.)

It's like a mental road block, you purposely can't understand anything. You're not even capable of understanding why you get criticism. It must be such a confusing world for you.

You're checking my every post for that? :lol: I'm the only one who has regularly posted anything in the C&C forum for years. Yet you still feel the need to look at every post? That is disquieting. Are you that obsessed with finding something to report against me? Or are you just incapable of noticing a pattern?

Edit - Why would you even bother? You've indicated in the past that you don't even trust yourself to review anything I post.

Whatever, I get more enjoyment out of finding oddly similar scenes or ideas making their way into your fics after I've had them up on here for some time. I do so love coincidences.

Again more and more I am struck by how one sided this is. And you've certainly shown that it was totally groundless for me to not want to give you story data.

Apologies to everyone else for drawing this out. I indulged and really should have ignored this or taken the responses to private message.

Yes, you would have preferred PMs because then you can privately be a dismissive prick.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:08 am

Law... you're shocked that a forum admin takes a couple seconds to make sure posts are on topic in the one part of the forum where that matters the most... or are you insulted by the lack of trust? (And it hasn't been years where you've been the only one posting, and even though you post the majority in recent months it hasn't been just you. A glance at the C&C list would show *that*).

And Law if I did find something I'd forward it to another admin to see if they thought it was a violation and if so they would handle it. (Someone abstaining from using power because they feel they might have a personal influence on it? Shocking!)

Do you think I'm playing a gotcha game with Cheb because I check every one of his posts on C&C too?

Just look at this. Yes, *I'm* the one that's obsessed. *I'm* the one that *must* be reading your stories in secret and copying scenes and ideas from them (Wow, is *THAT* why you're so angry? You've invented this conspiracy where I dare to read your stories in secret, copy the ideas, then write something up and then *DARE* not to take your glorious advice? That's nuts). I'm the one that's being a dismissive prick (not you' you're a pure as driven snow). You're really insistent on thinking that this is a two-way street aren't you?

And what is your goal here? You're not making me want to tell you anything story-wise or take any of your advice.

Everyone else, I don't know what to say. This is getting almost conspiratorial on Law's part.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby LawOhki » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:58 am

Sunshine wrote:Law... you're shocked that a forum admin takes a couple seconds to make sure posts are on topic in the one part of the forum where that matters the most... or are you insulted by the lack of trust? (And it hasn't been years where you've been the only one posting, and even though you post the majority in recent months it hasn't been just you. A glance at the C&C list would show *that*).
That's a nice little straw man, I said regularly posted. I can go look on the list and see the icon indicating I got a post in that thread for the majority of them.

And it hardly matters the most, there are plenty of little tiny 'I like this' responses given so if you cared about checking for rule violations there would be more admin activity.
And Law if I did find something I'd forward it to another admin to see if they thought it was a violation and if so they would handle it. (Someone abstaining from using power because they feel they might have a personal influence on it? Shocking!)

Well you're just so magnanimous! I'm so sorry I ever doubted you. :roll:
Do you think I'm playing a gotcha game with Cheb because I check every one of his posts on C&C too?

You apparently don't even know what a gotcha game is.
Just look at this. Yes, *I'm* the one that's obsessed. *I'm* the one that *must* be reading your stories in secret and copying scenes and ideas from them (Wow, is *THAT* why you're so angry? You've invented this conspiracy where I dare to read your stories in secret, copy the ideas, then write something up and then *DARE* not to take your glorious advice? That's nuts). I'm the one that's being a dismissive prick (not you' you're a pure as driven snow). You're really insistent on thinking that this is a two-way street aren't you?

You dare?! And it wouldn't even be a conspiracy. I find it hilarious even more so if it is a straight up coincidence.

No I'm being kind of a bitch right now. I'm able to admit fault. But that's because I've grown to despise you and the various things that you get off on. On top of your apathetic attitude towards others. Which is not limited to me.

And what is your goal here? You're not making me want to tell you anything story-wise or take any of your advice.

Well I suppose I could summarize it down to you turn your ideas to shit because you focus on your fetishes to the point of destroying everything you touch. Pretty much what I said in the first response. Publicly calling you out for sick ideas on women and characters in general. Are you going to get that this time? Probably not.

Everyone else, I don't know what to say. This is getting almost conspiratorial on Law's part.

A conspiracy implies more than one person is involved.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:25 am

Come on, don't take all of this too seriously. Either of you don't like a fic? Just say so and explain why you don't like. A little bit of criticism is okay. I don't mind if people point out things in my fics they think are out of character or exaggerated. Everything should have the right to post his opinion, but only in a non insulting way.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:01 am

I´ll just have to ask this Sunny, while your drawing skill is good, i wonder if you truly realise just how many kg you added to "Ranma" in that pic?
To reach that pic, s/he has probably increased in weight to somewhere between double and triple her original. Maybe more considering she´s usually somewhat on the thin side.
Trying to compare with real people, my guesstimate puts her at 120-150kg.

Akane would run circles around him without even trying. Akanes friends at school would run circles around him.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art