FF:ROH - OOC

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

FF:ROH - OOC

Postby Konsaki » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Use this thread for Player Chatting, GM talk and dice rolls to prevent cluttering up the main story thread.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Re: FF:ROH - OOC

Postby Konsaki » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Not sure where the "Marthilishism?" came from, so I'm just running with the idea that it's just Axi's weird made up word for Bahsa Mithra, which I interpret as literally 'Language Mithra' with 'of the' being implied.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:19 am

DCG, this has nothing to do about figuring out who the 'biggest dick' is, it's about establishing our characters and how they interact with each other.

The problem is, right now as a player, I have no idea what your character looks like or has equipped. I, as Konsaki the player, know that she's a Blue Mage and should be able to hold her own, but Kitoria doesn't know this because Axinite hasn't bothered to state this fact.

As such, Kitoria is getting a bad vibe about Axinite being the load of the team because she can't contribute anything worthwile other than being a 'Maid'. Think about it, we're about to go into an unexplored tomb which has already killed or almost killed the team that originaly found it. Would you trust 'just a maid' on your exploritory team?
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:31 am

Dorin, it looks like we're pretty much done with the introductions and are looking forward to starting the adventure.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Dorin, how familiar are our characters with clockwork soldiers and the like? Have we seen things like this before or is this entirely new?
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dorin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Robotic, magical, or hybrid robots are fairly common in several fields of work. AI is still very mundane, barely smarter than three year olds, so learning and innovation are not particularly high; but well coded sets of specific instructions are common in labor units; although, 'soldiers' are frowned upon by the leading academic circles.

You can assume some form of knowledge at least in general
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Konsaki » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:06 am

Considering the fact that a fifth character, Aidan Blair, appeared on your alternate forum, I'm assuming that's who we're delaying going in the tomb for.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dorin » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Yes, friend of mine who wanted to play, and I'll let everyone go through a round of 'hi new person' and we'll get on with it.

Edit: That and I usually work weekends, and don't do a whole lot on those days.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dorin » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 pm

The dreaded double post.

Anyway, sorry I haven't updated things yet girls and guys, I've had to do a lot of running from the doctor and the hospital, getting kidney stone taken care of. Back now, and free tonight. I have some homework to do, then I'll get the board caught up.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Konsaki » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Kidney Stones... ouch. Sorry to hear that you're afflicted with them.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Light wrote:Ethan just looks at the two, "Honestly I don't know what to say for that...." he says honestly at a lost for words something he thought would be impossible.
Which 'two': Dwarf and Moogle, 'Nad and Axi' or 'Kit and Xav'? Also, what was he thinking is impossible?
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:51 am

Language: Mogri skill = 40
Rolling for Mogri translation: 51
Link to roll = http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4406288/
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm making awareness checks to determine if Kitoria and/or Xavier can see anything hostile/interesting

Kitoria Awarness Check (Skill = 45): 56
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4407398/

Xavier Awarness Check (Skill 60): 29
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4407402/

Also, I'd like to know if Xavier sees anything differently from his higher vantage point.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Konsaki » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 am

Folklore and Humanoid Monsters Lore checks to see if Kitoria can identify the statues:

Folklore (Skill = 30): 6
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4408758/

Humanoid Monsters (Skill = 30): 56
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4408759/
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Dorin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Sorry folks, catching up homework and I've been really drained past few days, I'll catch everything up tomorrow afternoon.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Next

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs