Fanfiction Quotes you had to share.

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: Fanfiction Quotes you had to share.

Postby ijp92 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 pm

"Y'know, I'm pretty sure this is against the religion I'm supposed ta be a part of"

from http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5931891/5/The-Council-s-Ace
ijp92
Senshi Cadet

Postby Té Rowan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:01 pm

"Chibi!"
-- Ranma, in "One Word Vocabulary" by http://www.fanfiction.net/u/70779/Stormwalker628
I go walking. My mind goes wandering.
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby XofderXofder » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Ryu looked on in shock as did most of the crowd. Before him stood a normal sized
penguin. Not a human dressed to look like a penguin. Not a mutated huge penguin.
But an average looking, normal, Antarctic waterfowl.

"FIGHT!!!"

Ryu turned towards the judges bench. "What is this? Some kind of stupid joke?"

A look of terror alighted on one of the judges as he shot up out of his chair.
"FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN! DON'T TURN YOUR BACK TO HIM!!!"

Too late, Ryu felt the penguin impact into his back. And then pain.

Akane covered her eyes in horror as the massacre began. Even Tarou flinched at
the sight of what the penguin was doing to his opponent. It was just not
natural.

Shampoo 1/2 by D.B. Sommer

I have to say that one never gets old for me.
You can only look up when you notice you've been looking down.
XofderXofder
Senshi Cadet

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Well... if we are going for wacky combat... there is always the following:

"I was beaten by a talking cat," said a very very depressed Akane.
"...but it was very good showing, senorita Tendo," offered Puss.

"...a CAT..." repeated Akane, staring off at nothing in particular.

"Who had to resort to a special manuever to beat you," said Puss. "Besides, to hold your own against a master of fighting arts for a few minutes - that itself is accomplishment, si?"

"...a talking cat..." griped Akane.

"Senorita should not sulk, it will leave the lines," tried Puss.

"I'm not sulking," sulked Akane.

Puss scratched his head, shrugged, and put his hat back on. "Well, if the Cat Fist is not here, maybe I go find it. Or come back later, si?"

"Fine fine," said Akane, slipping into depression again. A talking cat. Next thing you know there would be ninja mice attacking the dojo. Why couldn't she have a NORMAL life again?

"Senorita, I... hush," said Puss, creasing his hat and looking intent. "They could not have followed me this far, could they?"

"Yeah, that'd be about my luck, ninja mice coming to kidnap me," said Akane.

"So you have detected our presence! It will still do you no good!"

Akane looked up, eyes focussing on the tiny intruders.

"No Senorita Tendo, these are the dreaded Shinobi Rats of Mount Fuma," said Puss, drawing a katana and wakizashi out of nowhere.

"Ninja Nezumi?" said Akane. "RANMA THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! somehow"

and
Under any other circumstances, this would be some cuteness to gush over. Akane was a teenaged schoolgirl after all, and she was still quite taken with things that were of that type. These rats did look rather cute... for rats, as they had little ninja uniforms, right down to the tiny sword replicas on their backs. If she'd been watching a movie with them in it, she would have giggled with pleasure.
Unfortunately, they were standing in ready positions, seemingly prepared to attack. It made for a rather silly situation, especially with warnings of danger being told about them. But then those same warnings were coming from a cat in footwear, so she knew that she'd left 'silly' a long time ago, and was firmly heading through 'absurd'.

"You have to be kidding," she said with a frown.

Don shook his head. "I am afraid not Senorita Tendo. They are among the most dangerous of adversaries."

"We are glad that you agree!" said one of the rats, "Now prepare for battle."

"I am always ready!"

"Good! And we'll take your oversized friend too!"

"Huh..?" went Akane as she blinked as the words registered. "Who are you calling 'oversized', you overgrown hamster!"

"You, big girl!"

"Why you..."

He would have warned her, but Don realised that it was not a good situation, especially as the rats began to bounce around the room in their traditional tactics of disorientation, confusion, acceleration and evasion.

She just watched and wondered why the rats suddenly were acting like superballs. Watching the cat dodge them gave her a bit of an idea that this was not traditional, but she couldn't understand how this was going on. It wasn't like anyone was giving her a playbook, and she couldn't see how this could be a real fight.

It wasn't until she found a rat bouncing past her to slice a cut into her cheek. "Why, you dirty rat! This means WAR!"

and
It wasn't until one very simple event that Akane overcame the cuteness factor of the rats and fought with full abandon. Even the cut across her cheek had only spurred her to movement and at that point she was purely on defense.

slash slash went a ninja-rat's sword.

Akane's clothes hit the floor.

"Now she is helpless," stated the rat who'd used the manuever. "Now we can deal with you!"

THAT was it. Now they were not cute little rats playing ninja. They were PERVERT rats. Akane began demonstrating she had at least a +4 bonus on her "to hit" rolls while smashing perverts. Or maybe it was that the girl was clad in darn little proved a distraction.

Ninja-rats that had evaded her strikes a moment ago found themselves being smashed into the floor or walls or ceiling. Kicks, elbow strikes, punches, and knee drops began dropping her furry assailants in all directions.

"Magnifico," said the well travelled cat as his new ally unleashed feminine wrath.

"Quick! Use the -" said a rat just before Akane slammed him with enough force that he skipped across the yard and struck the perimeter wall.

"I've got it right here," said another ninja, dropping on Akane from above. "We were saving this for the kitty, but now we'll deal with his sidekick!"

"SIDEKICK?!" exclaimed Akane, as she looked up at her new attacker. Unfortunately this opened her mouth and the ninja threw something into that target.

Akane started hacking as something slid down her throat.

Poof!

and
It was almost as if someone had decided to show Akane that she'd been tricked. After all, in the normal course of things, swashbuckling cats didn't fight ninja rats in her dojo. If she'd been asked before this what might make her see such things, she would have replied that it was all smoke and mirrors. However, she had more than enough proof for what had just happened.

Unfortunately, as she gagged on whatever the rat had thrown at her, part of her evidence was disappearing, as she was seeing the other combatants fade away. One moment had them as solid as she was, and the next they were making like the last images on a projection screen. They slowly lost their solidity, and then were gone.

Her own problems forgotten for the moment, she gaped as she realised what had happened. Such a thing should not have been possible, even with the fight that she'd just been in, but she'd discovered that what had happened was real. Passing her hand through the space where Don had been proved that he was not using any sort of invisibility or anything similar. That made it all the more confusing, as she had no other explaination for what had happened, and she couldn't see how it could get worse.

"Oh my..," came Kasumi's voice, "Akane? What are you doing?"

Wincing slightly, she admonished herself for letting herself think that nothing else could happen, and turned to find her sisters staring at her.

"It's such a mess..."

Nabiki raised a brow. "It looks like little sister's been busy. I guess she's decided to make her training into something kinky... Didn't know that she had it in her..."

"She has..? Akane, we won't judge you, but shouldn't you be more... discreet?"

"I don't have to be discreet!" the youngest sister protested.

"You want to show this off?"

"What?"

"You... you're..."

"'Not fully attired,'" the middle sister drawled, amusement coating her voice. "Not that I'm that... shocked. Guess you really are into violence in that arena."

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Is that so? Hmmm. Well, we're all allowed our little foibles. Guess we'll have to let Ranma know about this when he gets back."

"Why would you have to tell him anything?!"

"Because he'd like to know just why you were hitting things."

"I was fighting against a cat that was challenging me!"

"Oh?" the mercenary girl murmured. "I thought that it was the jock who had the problem with cats."

"That wasn't it! Besides, the real problem came from the rats!"

"Rats. In Kasumi's domain?"

"Oh dear..," the eldest sister said in dismay. "I do hope that they won't be a problem... But how could they have come here..."

"They came after the cat! But the cat and I fought against the rodents, and were winning, but they were really nasty, and I had to teach them a lesson!"

"You did?"

"Yeah! That's why I'm here like this!"

"I see..."

"I sort of doubt that, but I do think that I got the gist of it," Nabiki told her elder sister.

"You have? What is it?"

"As far as I can tell, Akane was trying to train... like that for reasons that are probably private, and had a problem with a stray cat. But she got interrupted by some rats, and she decided that she couldn't let the cat take care of them, and tried to bash them all."

"Ahh... Why, that was nice of you Akane. Now we won't have to call the exterminator. But you really should dress more appropriately."

"I was dressed appropriately!" the darkest haired of the trio groaned.

"How... odd. Well, just let us know when you plan on training like that at least, okay?"

"Hey, that's a good idea. I can think of all the shots that I can get that way... After all, Kuno would pay big bucks to see 'his fierce tigress' training in such a... perverted way..."

Akane's fists tightened at her sides and she ground her teeth down while:

All of the above was from

R-AA 'Ranma GXP' by Multiple - [Dld Date=03/09/2009] - [Dld Size=428kb] - [Dld Files=70] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:22 pm

“So… I’m going to turn into a girl,” Sakaki deadpanned, and Ranma noted a shadow of her own smirk on the girl’s lips.

“Not exactly; Ryoga said that it’s an exact copy of the person’s original cursed form, so…” Ranma trailed off, and then offered a single Polaroid pulled from the family’s main albums, this one showing her, as she’d looked in her youth, in her “Boy” swimsuit, mugging for the camera next to Akane.

The look that crossed Sakaki’s face when she took the photo was… indescribable, and scary all at once. “I… think I’m going to go and do that homework now,” she said, standing and holding the photo close to her chest.

“…All right,” Ranma said, deciding that, if her daughter wanted to deal with it this way, rather than tossing things at her own head, it was probably better all around. Several minutes later, however, when she heard a squeal of “How CUUUTE!” from Sakaki’s bedroom, she started to wonder if that was such a good idea.

From JonaBee's "Jonabee Fanfic".
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:39 am

"I'm sorry, but it looks like I'll have to be evil again."

-- Kasumi, in Innortal's "Shinobi One-Half"
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Anko wondered why she felt like cackling madly. But then, she didn't bother figuring out her feelings, she followed them whenever she could get away with it.

So she cackled madly, in the middle of the market.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6017736/3/Fragments
By Kiraikuma. Definitely one of the most interesting versions of Sakura and Sasuke in that story. :mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:17 pm

“Ranma! Will you please quit defiling the laws of physics? At least use magic if you are going to do something like that!”

(Ami, in “Siren’s Calling” by WG-Writer, ex-WarGiver)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:40 pm

“Ranma! Will you please quit defiling the laws of physics? At least use magic if you are going to do something like that!”

Té Rowan wrote:(Ami, in “Siren’s Calling” by WG-Writer, ex-WarGiver)

There is an NGE crossover where he does that to Ritsuko. And in most Stargate crossovers he drives Sam to go nuts...

How about this one:

"Sam?" Daniel asked as he came to a stop on his way to the Stargate Command's mess hall. "Where are you going with that?"

Carter shifted the box in her arms, and looked at her friend. "My lab. I need this in there." "You... need it?"

"It's going to be an important piece of equipment in there."

"Pardon me for saying so, but the last time that I checked, you were a physicist."

"I am," the blonde confirmed.

"Yes, well, as far as I know, high level physics doesn't need a coffee maker to be used for lab work."

"Of course it does. How else am I going to get my coffee?"

"'How', indeed. But why would you need to have coffee that much?" he asked, confused, and worried that the shadows under her eyes might be signs of something else.

"To drink, of course. You have to have times when you need to work long hours, right?"

"Yeah...."

"Well, sometimes I have to as well. And since I don't want to leave the reports every five minutes to go down to the commissary for new coffee, this makes sense."

"Ahh.... okay.... What 'reports' would they be?"

"You name them. From girls who can shoot energy bolts, to creatures who should be collapsing under their own weight, I have plenty to figure out."

"I see...."

"Then you won't mind if I go install this, right?"

"Sure," he said, cheerfully, "go right ahead."

"Thanks, and don't worry. Once I've got this figured out, I'll switch to tea for a long while, okay?"

"Might be a good idea."

"I'll be in my lab if you need me."

Daniel nodded, and let her go. "Meanwhile, I think that I'll have a chat with Janet."

Fortunately, he had merely muttered that when she was far enough away to not hear his words, so when he turned and headed off, she was still going on her way, while:

That was from episode 148473 of 'No Tendo' on the Anime Addventure.

How about this one:

There was no fairness in the way monsters attacked, at least by what Sailor Moon had experienced. Every time that she had to deal with a yoma, it was always at a time that was inconvenient. They never came out when she was in class and needed an out. Instead, they showed up when she wanted to do something like visit a friend, or go shopping.

At least the fact that she'd been getting many people cheering her on, including some tourists, did raise her spirits. Of course, right then, she was more than a little put out by the 'monster of the day'. Just the idea of dealing with a monster with long hoses for arms that could literally spank her silly, or whip the fuku from her back was not something that she wanted to think about. Heck, she didn't even want to get near it, though that wasn't quite the problem that she was having, as she couldn't get close enough to do anything.

That was until a rather familiar object pierced the hoses and pinned them to a wall.

"Tuxedo Kamen!" she called out, turning to gaze adoringly up at the man standing on the lightpost where he'd tossed his weapon of choice. "You saved me again!"

"Take heart, Sailor Moon. I am always ready to lend a helping hand," the young man in the rather fancy outfit replied.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome. And now, let's get rid of this evil creature."

"Right! Moon Tiara... ACTION!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colonel Drake lowered his binoculars and snorted loudly. "A rose. That guy used a rose."

"It worked, didn't it?" Captain Flint replied with a small shrug.

"But still... Out of all the things that he could use, he uses a flower."

"What? You want to replace all stiletos with bouquets?"

"Of course not, and neither do you," Drake drawled.

"True. But that's not all. I mean, fighting in evening wear is good for the movies, but I'm not about to run out in my dress uniform to my next battle... unless it somehow becomes necessary. Never can be totally sure... Then again, I'm not the goofball he is."

"I know. But it's what we've got to deal with."

"Too bad his little show didn't make much sense..."

"We have to deal with teenaged girls in skimpy outfits who have super powers, and have been fighting energy sucking monsters, and you want 'sense'?"

"Good point," the other man agreed while:

That was from episode 141819 of 'No Tendo' on the Anime Addventure.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 pm

They passed by a “Vote Cordelia Chase for Homecoming Princess!” poster on one wall, and Xander's head turned to study it as he went past. It had a large picture of Cordy wearing some sort of shiny looking gray, bare midriff workout outfit and sitting on a set of gymnastics bars, wearing one of her brightest Beauty Queen smiles. He almost had to laugh out loud at the “Vote Now! Vote Early! Vote Often!” across the bottom.

Pure Cordelia Chase. Accept no substitutes....

http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-29715-3/ ... achine.htm

Hmm, someone said something about physics...
Harry cackled madly for several minutes and then froze in shock. "Looks like I've been spending too much time around Henchgirl," he muttered to himself. "Maybe it's time for me to expand my circle of friends to include people that don't think the laws of Physics aren't . . . how did she put it, 'silly little suggestions?'"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3032621/9/T ... rry-Potter
:mrgreen:
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:16 am

Spica75 wrote:Henchgir

Why do I feel.... wait... 'kitty' isn't in there... Carry on :lol:
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:46 am

"Math," Keitaro groaned. "Why did it have to be math?"

Needless to say, Keitaro and mathematics got along as well as Indiana Jones and snakes.

("Love Hina Redux" by Ten-Faced Paladin)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:15 pm

There are always certain constants in the universe. Things, items, customs, structures, that will always be the same no matter where or when you come from.

The value of pi...

The speed of light... which is always slower than the speed of stupidity.

And that certain meetings, no matter what is done to try and improve them, will always, always, be boring as Hell.

("No Need For Destiny" by Innortal)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:45 pm

If i had to share one it would be this one , a fairy tail fanfic where Gildart teaches NAtsu about women.

Alright Natsu, we're going to make a pact. What we tell you here is for our ears only, the Master get word of this and it'll spread throughout the continent and the act of womanizing would be lost forever on Fiore."

"Sure." Natsu told him. "Although I'm still not sure what we're talking about."

"All in good time my boy!" Gildarts laughed as he held his hand out, Natsu knowning the gesture and shaking the large man's hand. "Right where to begin, ah I know woman are very sensitive ok, very emotional, they're kind, they're nurturing, they're...beautiful ain't they?" He smiled as Natsu nodded in agreement. "And everyone of them is full of shit."

"What?" Loke spurted out as Natsu raised his eye brow at the man."

"They're full of shiiiiiiiiit! They don't want you to talk to them! They don't want you to listen to them! They want you to agree with them! And if you don't agree with them they just keep talking and talking and talking until you do. It's not a conversation it's erosion. They will talk and talk, ask again, rephrase, wait three days, bring it up one more time until finally you just go. Fine! You know what honey you do whatever the hell you wanna do! They she'll look at you and say 'I'm glad we talk about it.' Loke's jaw had dropped as he stared at Gildarts.

To me that scene had my ass in tears no lie!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10118556/1/Last-Ages
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

In episode 145833 of 'Lust Dusted Senshi' on the Anime Addventure, Kender wrote:Of course, some might think that she had to keep things going on some other path, but she didn't want to. It was boring being the lonely 'Guardian of the Gate'. With this situation, she'd be able to have a world that was not a sterilized version of that American show where the housewife cleaned in heels and pearls.

Wonder what show that could be…
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs