Magic: The Gathering...

Talk about Video and Tabletop Games here.

Magic: The Gathering...

Postby talonhunter » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:39 pm

So I finally decided to start collecting and playing M:TG once more...(last boosters I bought several years ago where from core set 7 I think)...so I went trolling the various game shops, bookstores, online shops, and yes even the dollar stores. What has this got me you might ask, well I've yet to have time to really even start opening stuff...(Mind you, I started buying stuff last thanksgiving time)...so I've got the new holiday gift box for return to ravnica, core boxes for 12 and 13, booster draft deck from new phyrexia, fat packs from Mirrodin and iristrada(sp) and some other misc stuff trim the odd packs of boosters I found. Gonna put some decks together while waiting today. Anyone wanna play test ...:)
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Magic: The Gathering...

Postby Dumbledork » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Heh. I spent a lot of money on that crap back in 1993 (revised and fourth edition period)
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Hehe...so did I back then. And I only kept my L5R stuff durring the purge 9 years ago...((had a killer unglued/broken deck that could pull a BFM and Timothy Power gamer fifth turn 85 percent of the time...and yes it was a seriously broken deck with ten monsters and 15 Tim's. also ran it for a mosh tourney with 6 coat of arms as well...:)...))
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor_Chaos » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 pm

I've only recently played the game, it's really fun though I need to build a proper deck before I start playing again.
Sailor_Chaos
Senshi Candidate

Return to Games