Sith Nabiki on Earth

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Sith Nabiki on Earth

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:29 am

She paused a bit as the ‘guide’ she had acquired to lead her to Black fumbled with some magical key, needing to open a door to take them to the next floor. It gave her the moment needed to notice that the wraiths were not attacking anymore, let alone coming closer to her.

They were holding back, as if observing her. She could figure out the reasoning behind such a tactic: she could kill them and was not affected by their aura like anyone else. They had no way to stop her, but they were curious all the same.

“How much longer?” she asked, voice devoid of emotion, as she struggled to keep her Sith side in check.

“T-t-this is the l-l-last door,” stuttered Barry. He was frightened of her, that much was certain. Not only was she scarier than a Dementor, she was scaring the bloody Dementors! His nerves were just about frayed.

Growling as he dropped the key once more, Nabiki reached out with the Force, allowing her anger to focus on a new target, and releasing some of the pressure that had been building within her.

Barry scrambled backwards as the door—and a good bit of the surrounding wall—was ripped away and tossed down the hallway, the metal door making a solid clang as it hit the stone masonry.

The Demented Redhead did such a great job of having Nabiki as a Sith I was wondering are there any other authors who have given it a shot? I'm not really sure I'd like it in SW Universe though, but I wouldn't rule them out. I'd just rather see other stories where she's a Sith on Earth if the fics exist.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Sith Nabiki on Earth

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Hmmm...

'Travelers Return' by Zaxxon notes she had Sith Assasin training.

'Metroanime's Fistful of Omake had at least one chapter that could go the way of Nabiki joining Ranma as a Sith
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Sith Nabiki on Earth

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 pm

http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/c ... ode=212609 Use Loose and you will get the Tendo-Saotome line of Hogwarts and Anime. It is from this painfully far from complete story Path.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search