Ranma, Marvelverse No Mutation.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: Ranma, Marvelverse No Mutation.

Postby camk4evr » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:24 am

There's X-Change Students, by H. Torrance Griffin, a crossover with Generation X. To the best of my knowledge the fic is unfinished (and took a ridiculously long time for me to find).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinji: Well suppose some mysterious entities were attacking, and
Asuka:Oh please, Baka Shinji, that sounds like some cheap, pseudo-profound T.V. show. Low budget. Ambiguous ending.
-Asuka and Shinji discussing why you would build a giant robot. NGE: Shinji Ikari Raising Project Vol.6
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 am

Thank you for keeping up the search. I'll read it right after Ultimate Ranma.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Razorsmile » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:39 am

I don't know if necroing applies in this case. If so, I apologize.

Age of the War Horse is an AU where Ranma became the heir to En Sabah Nur aka the mutant known as Apocalypse. No mutant powers, just more of what Ranma already has plus leading the Horsemen in a war-for-the-darwinian-fun-of-it against, well, everyone. All the surviving good guys (from Nerima, Westchester and Latveria alike) are the ragtag La Resistance.
Last edited by Razorsmile on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razorsmile

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:59 am

Sounds like a fit to me. Its still surprising how many fics insist on saying Ranma's trained abilities are just mutant powers. Either because of Genma or Nodoka being mutants or him having something happen to say he's really a mutant.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Search