Ranma 4 forms or more.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma 4 forms or more.

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:13 am

I'm looking for Ranma crossovers where Ranma has at least 4 if not more forms.

For instance In fics where Ranma is a Lycanthrope. There is Human form, Hybrid form, and Animal form. That is 1 short. But if Ranma still has the Jusenkyo curse then its instantly 6 forms.

So What fics can you suggest that have Ranma with at least 4 forms?

Edit: Magical power ups also count. Say Ranma can power up as both Senshi and Kamen. With the 2 civilian forms thanks to Jusenkyo that just barely makes it in.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Ranma 4 forms or more.

Postby Battlekrome » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:29 am

Destiny's Child
by Fire

Forms, Ranma / Ranko / Sailor Saturn / Saturn Knight (and sort of mistress 9)
Through the sands of time I walk. Beyond time and space i call to those who awaken to the darkness and realize they are the light.
Battlekrome
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Hmmm...

Well... I'm assuming ones where he is a changling or shapeshifter are out... but one comes to mind that would trump them. That is 'The Breaking Chains Saga' by TheGrum...

Ranma can make his own bodies... we'e seen him as a cat, a dragon, and a man, he also split off his girl side to become her own person. And she can become a dragon along with making herself henshin rods and armor for more personas... The Neko personality was also split off, and he can become a person or a cat...

Regrettably, he allowed his public website to die, and I've heard nothing of him making another.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Breaking the chains was created a broken story from the beginning. Sure some chapters were written for later parts right away but allot of it never got tied together. So really not long after the whole making new bodies bit starts your soon out of fic that follows any kind of continuity.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Breaking the chains was created a broken story from the beginning. Sure some chapters were written for later parts right away but allot of it never got tied together. So really not long after the whole making new bodies bit starts your soon out of fic that follows any kind of continuity.

Huh... you must have never aquired the mistake update he did back in July 2007 or so, there is quite a bit more in total...

Here are the arcs known to me in approximate order to read in (only the individual world jumping chapters are a bit unconnected)... note the sizes and note that the archive.org link may or may not have portions...

R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains - 1 To Break Her Chains' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=07/11/2007] - [Dld Size=604kb] - [Dld Files=25] - [Status=Inactive]R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains - 2 Unbreakable Chains' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=07/11/2007] - [Dld Size=281kb] - [Dld Files=5] - [Status=Inactive]R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains - 3 Neko Senshi' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=01/29/2009] - [Dld Size=455kb] - [Dld Files=20] - [Status=Inactive]R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains - 4 Unbreakable Chains A' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=07/11/2007] - [Dld Size=90kb] - [Dld Files=6] - [Status=Inactive]R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains - 5 Unbreakable Chains 2' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=07/11/2007] - [Dld Size=404kb] - [Dld Files=2] - [Status=Inactive]R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains - 6 World Jumping' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=07/11/2007] - [Dld Size=319kb] - [Dld Files=10] - [Status=Inactive]R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains - To Break Her Chains RW' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=07/12/2007] - [Dld Size=177kb] - [Dld Files=3] - [Status=Inactive]R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains SS - Ice Queen's Rebirth' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=07/12/2007] - [Dld Size=216kb] - [Dld Files=9] - [Status=Inactive]R-MULTI 'Breaking Chains SS - Neko Fey' by TheGrum - [Dld Date=07/11/2007] - [Dld Size=234kb] - [Dld Files=3] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:28 pm

I haven't seen Neko Senshi or Ice Queen's Rebirth before but I have seen To break Her Chains... I find that confusing since you archived them on the same day and it was more than a year before I first found out about the story.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 am

Spokavriel wrote: I haven't seen Neko Senshi or Ice Queen's Rebirth before but I have seen To break Her Chains... I find that confusing since you archived them on the same day and it was more than a year before I first found out about the story.

Both stories existed prior to that date, though I redownloaded them along with the updates. The reason July 07 is so important is that *supposedly*, due to a mistake in the then fairly new site he was coding, *everything* he had was uloaded, not the content he wanted to actually post... I and a few others happened to notice and made a snatch and grab... he had a whole slew of stuff, though a few were for stories I did not care about... but the Wold jumping and other arcs among others all came from that update.

At the time, he posted it was a mistake on anifics, but he decided at that point he would leave them up... supposedly he was going to take them down a year later, but except a couple small items, he did not really make any further updates to the public site.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:22 am

I probably chanced across it on one of the days it was being fussed with then... Thank you for the links.

Everyone else please keep up the suggestions there have to be more than just this where Ranma has at least 4 forms or different identities people know him by.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Shanami » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Starting on the lycanthrope angle:

The Black Paw by Ice-Tea-1983 has the 6 requisite forms. You do not see them actively used much though.

Vicissitude by Nysk has the requisite 6 forms as well...

I'll not list every other GD-Ranma cross with a cursed + lycan Ranma because I don't have the links off the top of my head and those were some of the longer ones anyway.

If I think of more I will post them though.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search