Good moring fukufics!

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Re: Good moring fukufics!

Postby DCG » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 am

Nya~ Hi!

Welcome to the bords.
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Neko- » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Welcome to the fold of active posters (from someone that has seen his posting drop quite a bit over time). I still lurk tho.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 pm

I appologize for the late welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself here and I warn you to beware the cheese muffins. They have evolved into a greater evil that could ever be imagined.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Welcome, obligatory rules link, obligatory warning to stay far far away from Spamville, and hope you enjoy your time here ;)

Nice avatar, and nice to see you're Canadian - inevitably we shall take over!
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:53 pm

If we don't get Obama replaced with someone that actually respects the Constitution we'd welcome the Restoration of Rights such a takeover would cause.

Welcome. Sorry about not giving one earlier but I chose to hold off on welcoming anyone else until someone else gave the Rules Link. I couldn't say anything about it sooner otherwise that would have been prompting them and ruined the test to see how long it would take. I'm surprised it took this long. Hope you are enjoying Fukufics and have noticed the hazzards of Spamville. If not there are some threads where you can get some insight to it without having to venture into it over in the Other Talk board, They have Spamville in the title of all of them so they are easy to find.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

... Spok. I don't actually care what your political opinions are. Stop slapping them in everyone's face, please.

If it's the topic, go ahead and talk about it, but there are times - many times - where people are not inviting you to talk about politics, especially not in your typically extreme manner.

Someone's introduction thread is one of those times. Nobody cares and it only taints discussion.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Introductions