Usotsuki Lily

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Usotsuki Lily

Postby talonhunter » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

So like, I snagged this link from CPr and Lio's discussion over in Spamville and now I'm hooked. Just completed chapter 27 and I can only say...It's so kawaii-cute...must...not... sssssssssssqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuiiiiieeeee.... Seriously, the relationships are as dysfunctional as life can get, yet somehow they work with gentile humor and what looks like life learning 101. It says i love you, but your as dysfunctional as me. Love me too. Or at least that is what I am gettin from it, but I like sappy teen romance as well. >sigh<
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Usotsuki Lily

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 am

I haven't gotten passed the Birthday chapter myself. I've been doing otherthings while online.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 pm

I read the one-shot and the first chapter yesterday. I've got a ways to go before I form an opinion. :P
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 pm

It's funny, you get me interested and I'm farther than you, the we get Talon interested and he's farther than the both of us.

Edit: I started reading the Chocolates chapter and when the broke the fourth wall I learned something I should have probably noticed before. The Author is the one who also did Mixed Vegatables. Which was also a very good manga. Since one of her works has come stateside here's hoping Usotsuki Lily does too!

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:25 pm

What's even funnier is I found out about the voice comic (Vomic) as well, but can not access it from a mobile device.(−_−;)

=^*^=
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:45 pm

What's that?

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 am

It's kinda like a book on tape where voice actors read the Pannel balloons for the characters, but it is unanimated, so you read along with the story as before...I do know that firefox and mobile devices have issues with the format.

=^*^=
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:42 am

Is it in english?

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Sorry to say. It is in Japanesse only. But everything considered, it is a good sign

=^*^=
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:56 pm

I just finished the second volume. I wonder if it's possible to pair En up with Ranma. XD;;
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 pm

I kinda figure since Hinata is already a Soatome, she could be ranma's daughter...:)

=^*^=
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 pm

For the record Talan you started this topic in Anime/Manga disccussion. So we need to stay on topic. Fic ideas shouldn't be discussed here.

I'm up to volume 3. The Anesia story was a little lame, but not quite predictable. I really love how often the fourthwall is broken it's just funny when they start talking about their character or how they did or didn't aprove of the title page.

Now trying to stay on topic while adressing CPR's comment; I don't think En would go for just any girl. It's constantly commented that Hinata is adverage. There are tons of girls better than her, but En chose her. I doubt he'd have any interest in a big breasted redhead.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 am

I wasn't pitching an idea for a fan fic Lio. I was making a joke about Hinata being Saotome. Though now I'm a sad moon cat due to chapter 28 not being up yet...=~*~=...

=^*^=
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:23 am

I'm on chapter 20 at the moment. It's shaping up to be one of my favorites. I just love the interaction between everyone and the Manga Artist.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 am

Lioconvoy wrote:
Now trying to stay on topic while adressing CPR's comment; I don't think En would go for just any girl. It's constantly commented that Hinata is adverage. There are tons of girls better than her, but En chose her. I doubt he'd have any interest in a big breasted redhead.

But, from what I gather, En's also fond of uniqueness. In the two volumes I've read so far, there are a number of odd things that he considers to be attractive/cute, even when they're not considered to be something inherent in girls. You have to remember what kind of family he hails from, and how he expected to have trouble attracting a girl's attention as a man when he himself looked like a girl. I'm thinking it's probably more a matter of dedication, since he seems easily distracted whenever he encounters something that he considers to be cute. Hinata just happened to have more things that he considered cute (on first glance, it seems) than he saw in others at the time. Which might have been compounded by the desire to have a girlfriend.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Next

Return to Anime / Manga