Welcome to the Flames

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Welcome to the Flames

Postby truedemonicfire » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:13 am

I'm sorry I haven't done this yet. My code is truedemonicfire. My name is Samuel I am twenty years old. I am from San Diego California. I have always been an Anime fan. I hope to find some acceptance here.
truedemonicfire
Senshi Candidate

Re: Welcome to the Flames

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 am

Greetings. You've already been into Spamville. If you want some more idea of how it use to be there are a couple threads in the Other Talk board that have Spamville in the title that can give you some idea about it.

Also don't forget to look over the forum rules. It never hurts to know what the law of the land is just in case.

And sorry if you felt put out when I started going on about Methane when you entered that one thread there. Crescent Pulsar is a well known source of gas she was already active in the thread and well when you have gas plus an open flame you have to wonder about a potential conflagration.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Pale Wolf » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Yo, TDF. Apologies for taking a while to respond (I haven't been checking the forum near as often as I'd like, lately), welcome to the forum, obligatory rules link, and enjoy. If you've already been in Spamville, you probably already know it's a vast time sink, though if you want to goof off, it can be fun.
There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper application of immense levels of firepower.

- Finally promoted to Spammaster Indeterminate Rank as of June 18, by Stratagemini

<Stratagemini> My Titanium Anus Armour will repel all challengers!

Would you believe this is one of the more tame bits of dirt I've got for him?
Pale Wolf
Fukufics Staffer

Postby DCG » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 am

Hiya!

Want some pizza? ^^
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Return to Introductions