Bubblegum Crisis movie

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Bubblegum Crisis movie

Postby camk4evr » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 am

While looking for the Bubblegum Crisis CG music video (see here) I stumbled accross this: A Bubblegum Crisis Live Action movie planned for release in 2012.

Here's the IO9 Article and the one on ANN
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Re: Bubblegum Crisis movie

Postby ckosacranoid » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 pm

i noticed the dates on those posts where last summer though and i wonder if anything updated has been said since and i did see some photos from one set in a link someone had posted though...if its not hollywood it might be good, if hollywood has anything to say it going to suck....but we will have to see since every other big screen thing they do they just cant seem to do well, expect a few though....but not many.....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Knight of L-sama » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 am

ckosacranoid wrote:if its not hollywood it might be good,

I remember reading about this a while ago and its was announced as a major multi-national production. There was Japanese, Chinese (Hong Kong specifically), Russian and Australian involvement as well as a couple of others I can't remember off the top of my head.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:12 pm

its amusing though to just see something about it though...sigh.....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Anime / Manga