Hello

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Hello

Postby MovieBrat » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 pm

How rude of me, I didn't see this.

My name is MovieBrat and to put it short, I'm a fan of Horror films, Anime and of course, Godzilla. It's great to be here.
MovieBrat
Senshi Cadet

Re: Hello

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi Movie Brat. I haven't been in there in a little while but you might enjoy taking a peek at Spamville. Lots of things happen in there that even Horror films couldn't make sense of when people are really into it.

Don't forget to peek at the site Rules and if you want to get a small idea about Spamville before heading that way there are a couple threads in the Other Talk board that have spamville in the title that could help out.

Oh and since you did mention Godzilla with the Horror movies another site you might find fun is Cinemassacre. I tend to head over there for Angry Video Nerd videos but the guy who makes the movies has been doing horror films (Low to no budget) on his own since Jr High going by the look of some of his early work.

Hope you enjoy the site.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:54 pm

MovieBrat wrote:How rude of me, I didn't see this.

My name is MovieBrat and to put it short, I'm a fan of Horror films, Anime and of course, Godzilla. It's great to be here.

Yo MovieBrat! While I'm not a fan of Horror films...the other two... me likey~<3

Blossom-chan has already mentioned the rules, and Spamville. You can post all about your love for anime under the "Other" board in the series discussion. There's also a couple amusing topics under the Other Talk boards.... maa, whatever you want. ^_~

Hope you enjoy yourself here and have some fun~
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby MovieBrat » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Spokavriel wrote:Oh and since you did mention Godzilla with the Horror movies another site you might find fun is Cinemassacre. I tend to head over there for Angry Video Nerd videos but the guy who makes the movies has been doing horror films (Low to no budget) on his own since Jr High going by the look of some of his early work.

Hope you enjoy the site.[/color]

I've been there. Awesome website and James Rolfe is talented. I should also mention that I'm a fan of The Nostalgia Critic.

And I hope to have a good time on the site. Thank you. :)
MovieBrat
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 pm

I'm afraid to say that my comments may have been more visible lately at thatguywiththeglasses.com than here lately... :oops:
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby MovieBrat » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 am

Spokavriel wrote: I'm afraid to say that my comments may have been more visible lately at thatguywiththeglasses.com than here lately... :oops:

You're a member there?
MovieBrat
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:01 am

Well not Premium but I have commented on many videos and occasionally will say something on their forums.

I use the same name and font color as I do here.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Welcome to FukuFics, MovieBrat. Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Return to Introductions