Seasons greetings, wait a sec.. we're a bit late for that

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Seasons greetings, wait a sec.. we're a bit late for that

Postby Shanami » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi all,

I couldn't think of an appropriate title, so I figured may as well go with slightly confusing.

At any rate, I've been using the blog to track fics for a while, so I thought I'd check out the boards and they look like a good time.

I've just started writing my own stories, and I may make use of the fic C&C area if I get stuck, but so far, the writing has gone surprisingly well. I happen to like R/SM, so I'm guessing at least 50% of what I'll eventually produce will fall into that category eventually.

Before anyone can direct me there, I will promise to check out Spamville, create an avatar for it (not an image as I can't draw, but the original usage of the word), and potentially attempt to get an online game of mafia started there with the caveat that it has to be played "in character."

But, as I'm currently in med school, anything I do, or plan on doing will take a while, though I've found writing to be a good way to clear my brain after all ze science.

Oh, and if anyone is on Steam, and fancies a game of L4D2 or TF2, hit me up, account name Shanami.

That's all for now.

(Too much immunology makes me silly, I promise that not all of my posts will be this cracked out, or maybe they will be... immuno doesn't seem like it will stop anytime soon)

-Shan
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Seasons greetings, wait a sec.. we're a bit late for that

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Welcome to the boards, Shanami. Hope you enjoy hanging out with us nuts.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:45 pm

If you're heading to Spamville I really do recommend the Do's and Don't's thread in Other Talk. Your game suggestions sound kinda structured. Don't be too disappointed if things don't follow anything close to resembling game rules.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Shanami » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm

The only rules of mafia are that at the end of the night and the end of the day, someone has to die.

That's about it, though it might not be right for a place like spamville, since I just got through looking at the thread you mentioned. Still might be fun though, and it'd probably be more entertaining with people deliberately messing it up.

Still, by the time I have the energy or time to attempt something like that, I'll probably have forgotten about it.

Meh, whatever.

I really need to stop rambling, ehh?
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Nope, no need at all.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 am

Welcome to the insanity :) Feel free to roam this place to your hearts content :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Introductions