Saying G'Day

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Saying G'Day

Postby JustinD » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 am

I became a Ranma fan by accident mid 2007 after reading a forum that recommended it, after that i started to watch the entire anime series, which later lead to me read the manga; since i really wanted conclusion to the Nodoka/ story arc. By this stage I was hooked, which lead me to become a fan fiction fan. Meaning I like to read but not write, since I was more of a physics/science student than an English student.

I currently work at McDonald's, however I am planing on getting a cadetship as a draftsman; since UNI life just doesn't suit me.

And lastly I'm an Aussie Queenslander
JustinD
Senshi Cadet

Re: Saying G'Day

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Welcome.
I frequently get the first response so I figure I might want to point out that it doesn't hurt to look over the Forum rules. Every once in a while it's easy to slip up on one say image size limits, quotes within quotes or what not. Even though the software doesn't allow that nested quoting anymore.

This is a pretty fun board with allot of fics getting their chapters posted for advice and criticisms before they get posted elsewhere. We also have a slightly (intentionaly) less than sane area called Spamville. If you venture in there (Where I spend most of my time) then leave sanity at the door and take a peek at the two threads for it in other talk first. They are the Spamville Do's and Dont's and the Spamville Character Dossier. They can give you some idea of nonsense that has gone on there in the past and what kind of things and people you can run across.

Hope you have allot of fun and enjoy the site.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:41 pm

An Aussie really? I've found that Vegimite is the only thing that stops the great evil called Cheese Muffins.

*Hands JustinD a cheese muffin*

That is an item of great and terrible evil, but you alone may be able to overcome it. Welcome to Fukufics, I expect great things from you.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 am

Welcome to fukufics, JustinD. I hope you enjoy your stay.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Neko- » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 am

Welcome to the site :)
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Welcome to Fukufics, JustinD. Hope you enjoy our little nuthouse.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Return to Introductions