Restarted Ranma RP

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Metroidvania wrote:"The native Senshi, however," he continued, narrowing his eyes. "Are another story."

"And what would you hope to accomplish by threatening the local Senshi?" Rand shook her head. "No matter." A ball of flame appeared above her head with a cloud above that, causing steaming water to pour on her, transforming Rand back to male form. "We should focus on figuring out why we're here."

After hearing Ami's statements, Rand looked critically at her. "You are right, but if we don't antagonize them, it is possible that we won't need to deal with them." Glancing at Arthur, Rand continued, "As for whether or not Mistress 9 has been faced on this world, I don't know, but Saturn is active. The Power can detect her. The Outers are as well, which is why I've been shielding us from Pluto since we've woken up. I don't want to deal with a dead scream in the..." He glanced at Koumei, "rectal region right about now."
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Koumei just gives Rand a completely innocent and vacant look, as if she didn't understand a word of what was being spoken; anyone with half a brain would know better, this child looked a ten year old, but her mind was cranking out things so swiftly it was almost beyond reason. She happily continued to dine on the helping of pilfered icecream.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tovath » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote: Glancing at Arthur, Rand continued, "As for whether or not Mistress 9 has been faced on this world, I don't know, but Saturn is active. The Power can detect her. The Outers are as well, which is why I've been shielding us from Pluto since we've woken up. I don't want to deal with a dead scream in the..." He glanced at Koumei, "rectal region right about now."

"Might help if I knew who any of ta people you were. Only one I've heard about is Pluto."
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Rand glanced at Arthur and smirked. "Well..." An image reminiscent of a hologram appeared in front of him of the Solar System. "There are, at least where I'm from, ten Senshi. One for each of the planets and one for the moon. Let's start with the Inners," An image of the five Inner Senshi appeared in their Seifuku. "Sailors Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus. Civilian forms, Usagi Tsukino, Rei Hino, Makoto Kino, Ami Mizuno.." Rand glanced at Ami, " and Minako Aino. They showed up about three years ago on my world, when I was fifteen. Sailor Moon is the reincarnated Princess Serenity, daughter of Queen Serenity of the Silver Moon Kingdom. Her paramour, Endymion, prince of the Earth, and my previous life's older brother, was also reborn as Mamoru Chiba, nee Tuxedo Kamen." An image of Tuxedo Kamen appeared, holding onto Sailor Moon.

"Each of the ladies depicted here are powerful, so powerful, in fact, that they have the potential to cause serious damage with their attacks. Good thing they fight on the side of good, ne?" The image then shifted to the Outers with their Talismans. "Sailors Uranus, Neptune, Saturn and Pluto with their weapons. Saturn herself is known as the Senshi of Death and Rebirth, and the Senshi of the Silence; if she drops her glaive, the world will be unmade. Pluto is the Guardian of the Time Gates which reside in the Underworld. Uranus and Neptune are, in my world at least, Sailor Saturn's guardians." The images shifted to the civilian forms of the Outers. "Haruka Tenou, Michiru Kaiou, Hotaru Tomoe, and Setsuna Meiou, are all the Outer Senshi."

The image then shifted to Rand's senshi form. "Then there is me, Sailor Sedai. Though I am Earth's Senshi, my strength comes from a tie to the True Source; my Senshi transformation only amplifies how much of the One Power I am able to wield. That is why my powers can resemble those of the other Senshi."

Rand glanced at everyone there. "I trust none of you to go out blabbing these secrets in your own world if you have Senshi there. They may not even be accurate here. However, my Senshi are these, and we don't want to make enemies out of them if they are here."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:46 pm

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:"And what would you hope to accomplish by threatening the local Senshi?"

"I do not threaten." Ranma replied. "I get even."

After hearing Ami's statements, Rand looked critically at her. "You are right, but if we don't antagonize them, it is possible that we won't need to deal with them."

Ranma snorted.

"Good luck on that. We've already stopped one monster, and they know we exist. Knowing the outers, they will already be urging Moon to track us down."

Setsuna Meiou, are all the Outer Senshi."

Ranma stared at Setsuna's picture for a moment, seeming to just barely linger on it.

"The situation is....similar in my own world." He spoke evenly, thinking. "Seedai, do you think it possible that the Gates of Time were used to pull us to this world somehow?
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Tovath » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote: Endymion, prince of the Earth, and my previous life's older brother, was also reborn as Mamoru Chiba, nee Tuxedo Kamen." An image of Tuxedo Kamen appeared, holding onto Sailor Moon.

"So he had a brother in your world, wonder if he did in mine and we just didn't find any record of it" Arthur said referring to the research he had been helping Doctor Jones with.

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:"Each of the ladies depicted here are powerful, so powerful, in fact, that they have the potential to cause serious damage with their attacks. Good thing they fight on the side of good, ne?"

"The Jupiter from my world is more powerful" Arthur said with some pride, "and the Venus to probably"

Sailor Sedai (Ellf) wrote:The image then shifted to the Outers with their Talismans. "Sailors Uranus, Neptune, Saturn and Pluto with their weapons. Saturn herself is known as the Senshi of Death and Rebirth, and the Senshi of the Silence; if she drops her glaive, the world will be unmade. Pluto is the Guardian of the Time Gates which reside in the Underworld. Uranus and Neptune are, in my world at least, Sailor Saturn's guardians." The images shifted to the civilian forms of the Outers. "Haruka Tenou, Michiru Kaiou, Hotaru Tomoe, and Setsuna Meiou, are all the Outer Senshi."

"Huh so Haruka is actually a sailor senshi, kinda thought so with the way she described that sword appearing when she was fighting that ninja guy. Boy is she going to be annoyed when she hears this." One can make several inferences from Arthur's statements, one of which is that Arthur's knowledge is rather piecemeal.
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:13 am

Metroidvania wrote:
Ranma stared at Setsuna's picture for a moment, seeming to just barely linger on it.

"The situation is....similar in my own world." He spoke evenly, thinking. "Sedai, do you think it possible that the Gates of Time were used to pull us to this world somehow?

Rand seemed to ponder that question for a second. "Possible, but unlikely. What use would Pluto have for us? Unless not even she knew about it... Maybe not the gates..." The image in front of Rand flickered before forming into a stone pillar with many symbols carved into it. Rand glanced at the image. "My Pluto has another name from my life before my life as a Senshi, and I trusted her only so far then." Rand paused for a second, no emotion betrayed on his face. "Then she sacrificed her life to save mine, and because of that became tied to the Time Gates. I am too, in a way... In the way we are all tied to the Wheel."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:22 am

Ranma snorted. "Good luck on that. We've already stopped one monster, and they know we exist. Knowing the outers, they will already be urging Moon to track us down."

"Actually," Ami pointed up, "They didn't see us. The instant I saw Mars' attack I cast a Shabbon Spray thick enough to cover everyone's sight. They will know someone or someones were fighting the... creatures... in there, but not who."

"Sedai, do you think it possible that the Gates of Time were used to pull us to this world somehow?"

Rand seemed to ponder that question for a second. "Possible, but unlikely. What use would Pluto have for us? Unless not even she knew about it... Maybe not the gates..." The image in front of Rand flickered before forming into a stone pillar with many symbols carved into it. Rand glanced at the image. "My Pluto has another name from my life before my life as a Senshi, and I trusted her only so far then." Rand paused for a second, no emotion betrayed on his face. "Then she sacrificed her life to save mine, and because of that became tied to the Time Gates. I am too, in a way... In the way we are all tied to the Wheel."

Ami tilted her head in thought, "I've never heard any instance of the Time Gates working across dimensional barriers, just temporal ones. So Pluto wouldn't have summoned us. Even if only due to the confusion I alone would generate. To say nothing of Nine or Rand here. No, who or what ever brought us, it isn't a Senshi." She nodded with full confidence.
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:36 am

"Actually," Ami pointed up, "They didn't see us. The instant I saw Mars' attack I cast a Shabbon Spray thick enough to cover everyone's sight. They will know someone or someones were fighting the... creatures... in there, but not who."

Ranma snorted.

"Although the Senshi have been reputed as less than brilliant on several occasions, do you think they wouldn't recognize an attack of Mercury's, if not now, then later?"
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:17 am

Rand turned towards Nine, snapping out of his stupor. "Hey! I resemble that remark! Or is it resent? I always get the two confused. At least I don't get it as bad as Minako." Rand turned serious for a second. "Still, you do have a point. The Senshi may very well recognize that as Mercury's attack, unless my wards protected us the way I hope. I've never really had to hide much from anything, other than the Time Gates. And then, that was only when Cyndane was using them...F*cking bitch. We should take caution if we should deal with the Senshi. Unless we can save them out of the blue, they have no reason to trust us. Mostly because we're working with Nine." Rand turned toward Arthur, Koumei, and Temptress. "I don't like hiding, but it seems we haven't much choice in the matter. If I'm right, in two weeks time, we'll be arriving at the Tendo dojo. And then the whole mess with Akane'll start."

Rand glanced up at the darkening sky, and then turned his gaze on the edge of the campsite, where the bushes moved a bit. "What have we here?" Rand walked over to the movement, and he retrieved out of the bushes, a little black piglet wearing a spotted bandanna. It seemed to be struggling a bit. "This little guy looks like he wants to go somewhere." Smirking, he continued to hold the struggling piglet. "I wonder how much he heard."
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:33 am

"Although the Senshi have been reputed as less than brilliant on several occasions, do you think they wouldn't recognize an attack of Mercury's, if not now, then later?"

Ami frowned at Nine before giving him a very Ranma-smirk. "Of course they will. But knowing what it was won't help them in the slightest on finding out who was under it. Besides, knowing it was a Mercury maneuver that was not cast by their Mercury will cause a certain degree of confusion."

Ami looked at Rand's find with a thoughtful expression. "Hmm... I vaguely recognize that pig..." Her eyes narrowed before she smiled, "Ah yes, he was one of the crystal carriers back home. Pretty smart for an animal."
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:21 am

LiliandraNadiar wrote:Ami frowned at Nine before giving him a very Ranma-smirk. "Of course they will. But knowing what it was won't help them in the slightest on finding out who was under it. Besides, knowing it was a Mercury maneuver that was not cast by their Mercury will cause a certain degree of confusion."

"Any confusion on the Senshi's part will be quickly modified to fear and the desire to wipe the 'fake Mercury' and her associates out of existance by the outers, and reluctant following by the Inners.' Ranma countered.

"Either that, or they think Mercury's somehow gone rogue..." He mused.

"This little guy looks like he wants to go somewhere." Smirking, he continued to hold the struggling piglet. "I wonder how much he heard."

"Anyone up for stew?" Ranma asked with a dark smile.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:31 pm

Koumei looked up at the pig, her brow arching slightly as she looked at it. Pondering something in her mind as she observed things. Her eyes rose to move back and forth between everyone. Taking things in while observing them. She remained quiet, finishing up her fill of the icecream and holding up the bowl for everyone else.

"Icecream?" Smiling innocently while looking to the pig, shaking her head at Nine-Ranma. "He's too scrawny, need lots of vegetables to make up for the lack of meat he has on his bones." She leaned in, browsing the animal quietly, fairly certain everyone here was aware of just who this might be, if only by the rules of being 'Ranma.'
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:28 am

The piglet squealed loudly upon hearing the threat of stew, and it tried to gnaw at Rand's hand, only to be met by an apparent solid wall.

Rand held the piglet up to his face "Listen up, pig. You aren't going to remember a thing about this, got it?" The pig nodded. "I don't care about your grudge with Ranma Saotome, no matter how much he deserves it. None of us here are the one who did anything to you. Nor shall you remember the Senshi's names." A small Gateway, similar to the one that got them there opened up in front of Rand, through it, the Leaning Tower of Pisa was visible. "Now scram." Rand booted the piglet through the portal, and out from behind the bushes flew a red umbrella, a large backpack and a set of clothing.

The Gateway closed rapidly, and the air around the campsite wavered again. Rand looked somewhat strained. A look of pain appeared on his face for a couple seconds before his body simply collapsed to the ground, barely conscious.
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Dorin » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:50 am

Koumei frowned as Rand began to collapse. She walked over and knelt by his form. "Tsk, to much power spent in to short a time. Gateways are nothing to fool with, you know; could always have simply hypnotised him and sent him on his way. If anything, Ryoga's gift for getting lost would have him turn up on the other end of the country." She began to make complex gestures over the fallen Rand's body and whispered.

Her actions took several seconds to complete, before she pressed those small hands to his chest. A little trickle of energy flowed into his body, pulled from both Koumei and the surrounding earth. It wouldn't bring him back to conscious by any means, but would help stablise him and help him rest.

"This is nothing more than a shot in the arm; I suppose we should build a fire and work on getting some food until he wakes up again. I can't weave a teleportation circle large enough to carry more than one extra person at the time, and I can't do it very often at one time."

She continued examining Rand as she spoke, making sure his condition was alright, while seemingly giving orders, or at the very least thoughtful directions to her associates.
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works