A rally for Calamity!

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

A rally for Calamity!

Postby Muramasa » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:24 am

Not quite sure what I'm talking about huh?

I'm speaking about a very respectable author on ffnet. Calamity- Queen of Cordite.

She's the author of some very awesome fanfics such as 'The Dragon Lady of Macross' and 'The Wild Horse Thesis'

If you read them, you know what I'm talking about. Their excellent fics. If not, you should read them now. It's quality work.

Currently she seems to be on hiatus due to writers block, but not before listing all of her current works. One that you might be most interested in is FireFly's mate. A definite Ranma/ Hotaru fic.

It's currently 'on hold' at 31k words.

The author has mentioned that she might continue working if she gets the support she needs.

In other words, PM Calimity! Tell her how much you want to see this fic in action!

A few things though. No demands. No threats. No cursing out. And no spamming PM's repeatedly from the same user. You could very well end up destroying all that progress made.

That's right. I'm asking every able bodied fukufics member to get out there and PM Calamity asking her to continue what promises to be an awesome fic.
Last edited by Muramasa on Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muramasa
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:05 pm

Thanks for the info. Haven't checked her profile for quite some time. I love her stories and of course I'll pm her. Anything to get new material.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Re: A rally for Calamity!

Postby ranmas » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:24 am

It would be great to see some new stuff from Calamity. I know its not up on ff.net but would there be some place we could see some of the current works.
ranmas
Senshi Cadet

Re: A rally for Calamity!

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:56 am

I don't really want to sign up to that site without having a story to post there yet. But not being a member PMing isn't exactly an option. I wish I could help encourage Calamity too. But right now I'm not sure what I would ask her to continue most because I like them all. Heck even new adventures/continuations of finished fics would be great too.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Miscellaneous