Demon Door Rp Signup

Here's where Role Playing, and Multiple Author story threads go. Keep on topic or... in character.... whatever

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:54 pm

Rei-chan wrote:Okay folks, what world shall the next one be? The one we are stuck in right now is going to be fairly generalized so it could be just about any anime set in feudal Japan unless someone has a specific one they want to run with. The next jump I would like to put in a good solid anime reality that doesn't lead us back to London to wind up meeting Hellsing or something equally odd. Heck, I am willing to send us to my home state and have to deal with some lycanthropes but ehh its up to you guys. I might be running the rp, but I usually try to tailor them to the participants as much as I can.

Actually, a suggestion for the current world.
As I've never even heard of any RP's in them, let's make it one of Miyazaki's works.
I was personally thinking of Nausicca, or Spirited Away.
Nausicca would likely be better though. And I've no real problem with waiting for it to be the next world..
((Suggestion stated, I actually have never seen earlier than the last 30 minutes of the movie.))
Last edited by Lord Aries Greymon on Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Warrior Lord/Lady of Io.
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:58 pm

Spirited Away would be an acceptable choice for the next one. Sadly its too modern for the current world. Cam, Mets, Bliss, Light any suggestions?
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:09 pm

If you want to stay fairly old fashioned yet really cool (and avoid the cliche that is RK), there's always Peacemaker Kurogane(sp?) or Basilisk.....
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:50 am

Kenshin I think is too late an age really for my goals in this world. Peacemaker is about the same era as Kenshin I believe. I think that is the one about the same type people that Kenshin is killing in the Samurai X movies. Can't remember how to spell the groups name so I won't bother to.
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:04 am

How about Tsukikage Ran (I hope I remember the title correctly)for the present world? To be honest, it's the only one I could think of besides Ninja Scroll.
As for the next one, how about Slayers or Lodoss War?
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:53 pm

Ooh I like that idea. Slayers would be fun and I would have to make fun of Parn if we went into Lodoss Wars.
Princess of Charon
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:08 am

Rei-chan wrote:Ooh I like that idea. Slayers would be fun and I would have to make fun of Parn if we went into Lodoss Wars.

Of course you'd have to. Parn deserves it
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Previous

Return to RPG's & Multiple Author Works