Ace Ventura: Suddenly Seeking Panda is done

Talk about the Sailor Sun comic and fics here.

Ace Ventura: Suddenly Seeking Panda is done

Postby burgerbecky » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:49 pm

I posted it on Fanfiction.net and my website. It's a complete story. Now I can focus on DOOM and Thrice. :)
burgerbecky
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:08 pm

I'm sorry to have to ask but I kinda lost the link again. I checked the bookmarks but it seems it rolled back after one of my restarts losing it. May I please get links to your site and the fanfiction.net listing for your stories so I can bookmark them again?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby burgerbecky » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:45 am

Spokavriel wrote: I'm sorry to have to ask but I kinda lost the link again. I checked the bookmarks but it seems it rolled back after one of my restarts losing it. May I please get links to your site and the fanfiction.net listing for your stories so I can bookmark them again?

My website is http://www.burgerbecky.com and my fanfiction.net page is http://www.fanfiction.net/u/268964/burgerbecky

I hope that helps. :D
burgerbecky
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:55 am

Thankyou very much. It does. I installed a new (Updated) version of the browser last night so hopefully I won't lose them this time.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:46 pm

I'd like to C&C it, but then I'd have to do it properly, starting from the beginning. But I loaded myself with so many things necessary and not that I barely keep myself awake. :shock:
[image of Cheb, bags under his eyes, sitting amidst the heap of computer parts, performing the arcane mystery of upgrading one computer into two]

Scheduled until the next available free moment. :(
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Return to Burger Becky's fics