Call for pre-readers

Talk about the Sailor Sun comic and fics here.

Call for pre-readers

Postby burgerbecky » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:29 pm

I'm going to be posting some more chapters of the Sailor Ranko saga, but I do need people to read my story and let me know where I made mistakes in grammar and spelling (And the occasional comment.)
Please email me and I'll add you to the pre-reader list.
burgerbecky
Senshi Candidate

Postby Cheb » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:39 am

I will be unavailable for a few days. Formatting the hard drive and other stuff.
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Postby Neko- » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:38 am

You already had me on that list... Looking forward for more mayhem coming to a mailbox near me :P
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:12 pm

Sailor Ranko translation is being revised and updated - now up to and including the Chapter 2, "Life as a Teacher". I plan to finish the work in the next few days. :) Unfortunately, I am still unable to receive or send e-mails. :(
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Re: Prereading and other things!

Postby avmorgan » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:19 am

I could have just sent an email, but since I was checking the Temple boards I figured this would be as good a place as any to touch base. The holidays have kept me busy, but I managed to finish re-reading all of the stories posted on your site. Since you sent me the rewrite of Sailor Ranko I assume I'm on the pre-reader mailing list, so I hope to see new updates from you as they get done!
I've gotten really rusty at drawing, so it might yet be a while before I get that picture you asked for done, but I wanted to assure you that it's still on my mind and that I'll try to get something decent done soon. I am sure you understand, considering how long it's been since you've been able to update Thrice in a Millenium. I've pretty much figured out that it was the lack of updates that caused me to lose track of you in the first place. It seems like all my favorite stories are in limbo due to real life demands on the authors, and I know it's happened to me as well. I'm in the middle of a chapter myself, only halfway through the current volume of Reflections.
Hopefully, we'll all get a break and be able to resume work on our fanfiction!
avmorgan
Initiate

Postby Cheb » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:38 pm

Sailor Ranko translation revision complete :)
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Return to Burger Becky's fics