Sailor Ranko Continuity Information

Talk about the Sailor Sun comic and fics here.

Re: Sailor Ranko Continuity Information

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 am

Trying to innovate at Microsoft doesn't exactly leave anyone in that position with much chance for free time... Even showing up without posting started dropping off drastically after the move to Redmond.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:56 pm

KEVIN, ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING MORE SAILOR SUN STUFF SINCE NO ONE HAS DONE MUCH WITH IT..SIGH...... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby khammel » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:44 pm

ckosacranoid wrote:KEVIN, ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING MORE SAILOR SUN STUFF SINCE NO ONE HAS DONE MUCH WITH IT..SIGH...... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Shadou wrote:Subtract the cruise control for fools and the poor grammar, and I have the same question. I'd love to see some new sailor ranko fics.

To be honest, I have a lot of other stories I started that I want to finish. If I did anything post "Twice in a Millennium" (and I am not planning to) it would have to be a stand alone story, like a TV episode. But, again, whether the other stories I started and did not finish are worthwhile or not (EG: "Honor and Love", "Neo Genus Jusenkyou", "On Her Own"), I would like to see them completed. I do intend to post anything I work on here for C&C when completed before going to fanfiction.net.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Kevin D. Hammel
khammel
Senshi Cadet

Return to Burger Becky's fics