Android Video question

Talk about various bits of technology (both hardware and software) here. Also used for troubleshooting and other problems.

Android Video question

Postby three headed dog » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 pm

I recently bought an android (Jellybean) tablet and I am being annoyed by videos constantly buffering. They play seeminglessly (they don't stop and start like you'd expect of buffering) but the stupid buffering circle stays in the center of the screen pretty much constantly no matter what app I am using (except video ads those play without that problem for some reason when I turned off adblockerplus proxy I use to see if it was causing the problem). I tried to look this problem up online without success so I was hoping someone here knows how to solve this or can direct me to somewhere that can. I tried looking up how to increase the buffer or remove the buffering notification but could not find anything on that. Things I've already tried is cleaning the caches, downloading different video apps, resetting to base settings, changing my wifi broadcast channel, and changing the flash settings (could not do much to flash settings via the app).
three headed dog
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Android Video question

Postby Spica75 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:12 am

but the stupid buffering circle stays in the center of the screen pretty much constantly no matter what app I am using (except video ads those play without that problem for some reason when I turned off adblockerplus proxy I use to see if it was causing the problem)

Huh, that´s really weird.

Best i can say is try to increase or decrease the buffer size and see if either direction makes any difference at all.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Tech