Kamichu fan fiction

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

Kamichu fan fiction

Postby TheZorch » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 am

I have a few new fics in the works that will include Yurie from "Kamichu!" If you don't know the series look it up here.

She'll be making an appearance in the next chapter of "Beneath a Crimson Sky" which I working on right now for a possible posting on FF.net before New Years Day. I may have her appear in "Ranma Ascension" also at some point.

I thought up an interesting idea, but I don't know Harry Potter that well so if someone wants to write this go right ahead. What if Dumbledore pulls some strings and gets Yurie admitted to Hogwarts around the same time Harry is supposed to start? Who better to protect the Boy Who Lived than a real honest to goodness Goddess! With her powers I say she's probably more powerful than Valdimort. While Wizards have to craft spells with words, wands, and sometimes spell items, Yurie can use magic at will and has virtually no limitations in what she's able to do Iat least no limitation to her powers were evidenced in the series). She's also very sweet and caring which is certain to have a very position effect on Harry.

Any thoughts?

Anywho, Yurie will be showing up in a several future fics I have planned.
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch@gmail.com
Visit My Homepage
Visit My Fan Fiction Blog!
Free your PC from the nightmare of Windows. Get Ubuntu now!
TheZorch
Initiate

Re: Kamichu fan fiction

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 pm

As you say an interesting idea. Given the god creatures found in Kamichu you could have fun with all the things that would have gods in Hogwarts and environs.
Hopefully you'd include a few characters from Kamichu as well. for instance I can't see Matsuri letting her money maker get away.
And Bin-chan/ Tama - I see the poverty god bringing some havoc to the scene too.
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Re: Kamichu fan fiction

Postby TheZorch » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:12 pm

It was a spur of the moment idea I had. I don't the HP mythos that well in detail yet. I've only seen the movies and never read any of the books. I may get the audio versions once I get back on the Talking Books for the Blind program. Those audio books are not abridged. I can ready regular books but its hard because of the small print and I don't have the $$$ to buy expensive magnifying equipment. So, I have just reading glasses from the pharmacy and a magnifying glass from the dollar store. Reading like that gives me a headache after a while.
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch@gmail.com
Visit My Homepage
Visit My Fan Fiction Blog!
Free your PC from the nightmare of Windows. Get Ubuntu now!
TheZorch
Initiate

Return to Fiction Discussion