MGLN Crisis (Continuation) - Complete

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

MGLN Crisis (Continuation) - Complete

Postby Kaijo » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Hello, new poster, and looking for decent feedback regarding one of my more major works. And just a shameless self plug for what I consider to be one of my better stories. =)

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Crisis
Continuation, based off the three TV seasons, taking place 1 year after Strikers.
Tagline: One year after Section Six has been disbanded, Nanoha, Fate, and the rest of the gang discover that their fight continues. Plans started years ago are continuing and being brought to fruition: a power both old and familiar, will challenge them all...
Synopsis: Basically taking the gang and sending them on another action/adventure romp, with more character development and fleshing out the world in terms of magic, character backstories, and motivations; also some relationship development. This is pretty much an attempt to solidly tie in things from all three series in a way that made sense, while drawing from all three series for inspiration. Considerable lack of Original Characters, as I generally don't like to add OC's unless I have to (You'll only find maybe a couple, depending on how you look at things).

Link to my fic on ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5455943/1/M ... oha_Crisis

Most of my other fics are (hopefully) humerous one shots, so feel free to browse and let me know what you think.^^

Editing to add that this is now complete, so if you want to read a good adventure story that's done, here ya go. (I know I feel a bit put off by thousands of fics that are never done, or take years to finish).

Edit: Due to a lot of positive feedback from people who want to see me continue, I've been working on Red Jewel Diaries is a continuation but with a slightly different setup. Each chapter or two focuses on a few of the characters, in an OAV-like episode format. Once it's complete (estimating to be chapter 13), I will be starting two more continuations with the same large story arc style as Crisis: Magical G-Squad and MGLN: Through a Mirror, Darkly.
Last edited by Kaijo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaijo
Initiate

Re: MGLN Crisis (Continuation) - Complete

Postby Sky » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:56 am

I saw Crisis while lurking at AnimeSuki, but never got around to reading it.

I'll probably start giving it a shot this weekend, unless I magically get free time between now and Friday.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sky
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fiction Discussion