A Sailor moon/Vocaloid Crossover

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

A Sailor moon/Vocaloid Crossover

Postby talonhunter » Tue May 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Its not mine, but It looks to be a intresting idea

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4995092/1/Songs_of_the_Past

(and yes, I moved it at the advice of others cause I wasn't sure where to put it at)
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue May 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Congratulations on the Relocation! You might get a few more responses on the fic you linked though if you added a bit more info on it in your own recommendation for others to read it.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Sat May 16, 2009 10:14 am

Good point Spoke...Well I found this over on the Fanfiction.net site, looking for something else and discovdered a recent change in the way stories could be accessed,(as in direct access to crosseovers now)

This story is written from a 1st person standpoint, almost in a diary type format. It starts off giving some background detail about the characters in a way that IS a little flat, but it then goes into the SM portion to get the story rolling...though this reads more like a prolouge for the story.

I will be the first to admit that this story is not as strong as it could be, but given that it's writer has only 3 stories on the site and I havent seen anything else from them yet...(also cause the Vocaloid angle got my attention) I feel this could grow into a very good Sailor Moon/Crossover...if the author is given the right kind of attention and support to help its growth.(but thats only my opinion)
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fiction Discussion