In need of a beta

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

In need of a beta

Postby toa Lhikan » Thu May 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Dame it bean a wile sense I posted hear. Any way I'm working on a project, and I find my self in need of beta. IF I'm welcome I would like to post the project hear as well as spacebattles.com. Any way its bean long enough sense I posted hear I'm sheer a lot has change. This is way I’m asking. Any way is in being my beta it won't be easy leaser being eyes have bean know to literally melt out of their sockets from the crime agents nature that is my spelling. So any one steal interested?
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." -God... maybe.

Good and evil are a lot alike the counsel wars. Ware free will is like the 360 in that ever one has it, Good is like Wii because ever one wants to have, or be it, and evil is like the PS3 because they try to get every one to join them but rely their just trying to them selves justify it to them selves by trying to get you.
toa Lhikan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu May 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Well I don't know how useful I'd be given my spelling is pretty bad as well, but after receiving so much help here I'm willing to try and help others.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby toa Lhikan » Thu May 22, 2008 8:48 pm

All right convoy I'll P.M. you one of the
Episode 10 alpha in a second. Till then any one else want the job? The more the mayer.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." -God... maybe.

Good and evil are a lot alike the counsel wars. Ware free will is like the 360 in that ever one has it, Good is like Wii because ever one wants to have, or be it, and evil is like the PS3 because they try to get every one to join them but rely their just trying to them selves justify it to them selves by trying to get you.
toa Lhikan
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fiction Discussion