1/2 an Age by Ellf?

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

1/2 an Age by Ellf?

Postby Karei » Sat May 17, 2008 12:38 am

First of all, I apologize if this has come up before, because the search function for this forum doesn't seem to be very versatile.

I know there is a fic called "Half an Age" written by "Ellf," who is Sailor Sedai on this forum. Is that not correct?
Drafts of it can be found in the C&C section.

My question, though, is about the fic at this address:

http://www.ranmafics.com/Half_an_Age/index.html

It's also titled "1/2 an Age," and is listed as having been written by "Ellf," however it seems to be a completely different story from the one that can be found here.

I was wondering if they were both written by the same person. My suspicion is that this was an idea that died and was replaced by the other, but somehow found its way onto that site first.

In any case, I liked both of them, and I think it would be interesting to see this one continued.
Karei
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat May 17, 2008 11:43 am

Wow... I'd completely forgotten about the first submission of 1/2 an Age. What had happened was that there was no character development, and I had written myself into a corner. So I restarted, and my current fic is the result.

I don't even remember where I was going with that... and I think with all that training Ranma and Akane were going to be overpowered, too overpowered for the WOT world.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fiction Discussion