Sailot Moon fic search help

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

Sailot Moon fic search help

Postby blackedout » Sat May 20, 2006 8:53 pm

I am looking for two fics I know I read before both of them feature Mercury;
The first one has an 'evil' mercury who was captured rather then being rescued by sailor moon in her introduction episode.
The other one has Mercury as a expert assassin.
I can't remeber names for either of them, which makes it really hard for me to find them.
blackedout
Initiate

Postby Waruiko » Sat May 20, 2006 9:02 pm

I think Mercury was captured in the live version of BSSM, but I'm not sure. Do you meen that? I don't know the name of the other fic, but I've read it too.
Waruiko
Senshi Cadet

Postby blackedout » Sat May 20, 2006 9:10 pm

Nope, wasn't refering to the live action series, though it caused the problems I had trying ot search, the evil mercury story started when Jupiter showed up with the others warning her to stay away and not listed to Mercury, it ended with some sort of time/space event that restored the timeline to the end of the first season.
blackedout
Initiate

Postby blackedout » Sat May 20, 2006 9:53 pm

I found one of the stories, it is on florestica by Dro'Gan NiteFlierhere the first part is under short stories as Assassin's Loyalty and Life's Blood is the main story.
blackedout
Initiate

Postby Mitchell » Sat May 20, 2006 11:25 pm

I think I remember the one where Mercury was captured. No idea of the title or author, however I think it was on the Sailor Moon Romance Archive
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby blackedout » Sat May 20, 2006 11:44 pm

Mitchell wrote:I think I remember the one where Mercury was captured. No idea of the title or author, however I think it was on the Sailor Moon Romance Archive

And with that, I had enough to manage to find the story:
What Evil Lurks by Greg Taylor
blackedout
Initiate

Return to Fiction Discussion