Unfinished Fics

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

Postby nuclear death frog » Thu May 18, 2006 11:59 am

Jerry wrote:I also like to see:
Dani Yanega "Ranma No More" "Ranma of Gray Skull" "A New Awakening"
"Dragon, Mages & Martial Artists".
Kevin D. Hammel's "On Her Own"
Jared Ornstead "Mirrors Multiplied"
Gregg Sharp "Featherbrite's Tale"

Yeah, good luck with that.
I'd put the *combined* chances of those authors updating those stories in the future at something less than zero.
Gregg Sharp (metroanime) only writes on the AnimeAddventure now because of spam. Jared Ornstead (Skysaber) dropped off the face of the planet and doesn't seem to be missed. And Kevin Hammel's written about one chapter of one story in the last SIX YEARS, and that was over two years ago. No idea what happened to the first author and I don't care.
nuclear death frog
Senshi Cadet

Postby DCG » Thu May 18, 2006 12:00 pm

Yanega updated some time last year. Then dissapered again.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Eris » Thu May 18, 2006 1:07 pm

No one yet has mentioned Zen's The Long and Winding Road. There's a fic that really deserves to be finished, if for no other reason than Zen's writing style is really quite beautiful.
And anything by Donny Cheng. He has written the only Ranma harem fic (or series of shorts as the case may be) that I can stomach. And the rest of his stuff tends to be quite amusing as well. His Amazon marriage customs made me giggle.
Oh yeah, and some of the ones mentioned earlier, but I won't recap them all.
Eris
Senshi Candidate

Postby iiradned » Sat May 20, 2006 1:56 pm

iiradned
Asteroid Senshi

Postby TerraBull » Sat May 20, 2006 8:48 pm

Trying to find a Fic with Ranma as a Mutant along with Nabiki, Ranma has some healinf factor bit, and Nabiki is a Psionic, Nadoka is Mystique in Disguise and everyone else is dead, know where I can find that particular Fic?
I think it was called Ultamite Cure?
TerraBull
Senshi Cadet

Postby Atlan » Sat May 20, 2006 9:00 pm

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_c ... ubmit=View
Man, that was a good one. Seems to be discontinued, sadly.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Raneko » Sun May 21, 2006 8:55 pm

"On a clear day you can see forever" has been updated. :D :D :D :D
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby cyde » Mon May 29, 2006 3:09 am

Sinom Bre's The Accidental Goddess, ranger5's Forever the Tomboy, Trimatter's Aftermath: A Story of Blended Cliches and Deborah Goldsmith's Notes from Juilliard would be my personal choices.
And, slightly off topic, every time I reread Destiny by Gabriel Blessing (frequently enough to be alarming...), I fall to my knees and weep for the full series that could have been.
Last edited by cyde on Mon May 29, 2006 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
cyde
Initiate

Postby Light02 » Mon May 29, 2006 3:20 am

Aftermath is finished
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby cyde » Mon May 29, 2006 3:24 am

Light02 wrote:Aftermath is finished

Really? I thought it was still on the Tenchi arc. I haven't gotten the ff.net update alerts, apparently.
cyde
Initiate

Postby Bliss » Wed May 31, 2006 3:25 am

I kind of want to see "The Twelve Step Dance" by Ouke no Ki continued, as it is to the best of my knowledge one of the few completely original ideas/styles I've had the pleasure of reading....
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby TerraBull » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:53 am

I have been searching around for a link to the stories referred to by DB Sommer, his Quantum Destines Side Stories, if he has the side stores, where can I find the main Quantum Destines Stories by Jurai Knight? Did I miss it being listed?
TerraBull
Senshi Cadet

Postby Bliss » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:21 am

I don't know if someone has listed the link for this yet, I'm too lazy to check... but here's the link for the Quantum Destiny's Side Stories... if you need it.
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:29 am

cyde wrote:And, slightly off topic, every time I reread Destiny by Gabriel Blessing (frequently enough to be alarming...), I fall to my knees and weep for the full series that could have been.

I couldn't agree more. There're some funny scenes in that fic.Here's a link for those who haven't read it.
Back on topic:
I don't know if anyone's already mentioned this one but I'd like to read more of the Surreal World.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby lwf58 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:55 am

TerraBull wrote:I have been searching around for a link to the stories referred to by DB Sommer, his Quantum Destines Side Stories, if he has the side stores, where can I find the main Quantum Destines Stories by Jurai Knight? Did I miss it being listed?

Jurai Knight's home page is gone, and he doesn't have an FF.net or Mediaminer.org page that I know of. You can find up to chapter 16 at:
http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/towers/5 ... stiny.html
I'm not sure, but I think that the story got farther along than just 16 chapters, but it may not have. JK was doing a radical rewrite, and it may have been the earlier version that had more chapters.
lwf58
Site Master

PreviousNext

Return to Fiction Discussion