Bleach Fanfiction Suggestions

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

Bleach Fanfiction Suggestions

Postby ValkyrieHamster » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:27 am

I have just recently gotten into Bleach (took me a while I know!) and I was wondering if anyone in this community had any good suggestions of good Bleach stories that I could read.
Thanks! :3
ValkyrieHamster
Senshi Candidate

Re: Bleach Fanfiction Suggestions

Postby Metroidvania » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:21 pm

ValkyrieHamster wrote:I have just recently gotten into Bleach (took me a while I know!) and I was wondering if anyone in this community had any good suggestions of good Bleach stories that I could read.
Thanks! :3

EDIT: Perhaps its not the wrong place as I originally thought, apologies, but I'm still not sure if this is too broad, but it seems to be all right.

I do have some specifics, but I'm at work currently, so I'll repost later if this doesn't get locked by an admin.

Are you looking for a specific pairing, no pairing?.......anything at all in particular?

Otherwise, check the Bleach C2s on FF.net, ignore the ones with idiotic summaries, and guess and choose.

Or, go to story length option, and qualify it as over 20k words. Your odds of finding a good story _usually_ get better with longer length.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby ValkyrieHamster » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:44 am

mmm, sorry about that, didn't mean for this to be a broad search on fanfiction in the bleach genre. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any stories that they themselves really liked. So I'm not really looking for anything specific, just asking if anyone that visits these forums know of any specific stories that I could check out. :3
ValkyrieHamster
Senshi Candidate

Postby dogbertcarroll » Mon May 12, 2008 2:02 am

Stray Cat Strut

Once upon a time, a boy who was met a cat that wasn't. Things sort of snowballed from there ... but hey, he's not complaining. AU cowritten with Griever.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3690759/1/Stray_Cat_Strut
dogbertcarroll
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fiction Discussion