Mercury Twilight

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

Postby Seed00 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:12 am

I know this is probably the worst place to ask, but I'll do it anyway.
Has a anyone ver had trouble accessing fanfiction.net recently. I can access every other site except the site itself. Even the loinks aren't working. Keeps telling me the page is unavailable.
Every other computer I use doesn't have that problem. Can anyone help?
Seed00
Senshi Cadet

Postby Neko- » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:31 am

I know this is probably the worst place to ask, but I'll do it anyway.
Has a anyone ver had trouble accessing fanfiction.net recently. I can access every other site except the site itself. Even the loinks aren't working. Keeps telling me the page is unavailable.

First off - You'd have done best to start a new thread (in the appropriate forum part such as 'Other Talk') for this question instead of furthering a thread that has nothing to do with the question you're asking. The mods are probably gonna crack down on this one. To show them and the remaining forummers I already pointed it out to you I'm not taking this to a PB, but publicly post this response.
Second - No problems with FF.net on my end. If other computers on your end do not have issues, look at the one having the issues. It's not the website then that has the problem.
The computer that does have the issues should have it's webbrowser cache cleared. Possibly clear all cookies if that doesn't work. If that doesn't help, you might wanna check the DNS settings (name resolving settings). I doubt it's DNS since the direct links work fine, but still it's something that would be worth checking.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:40 pm

Seed00 wrote:I know this is probably the worst place to ask, but I'll do it anyway.

Why? You know this is stupid. You know this is the wrong spot?

Not in this thread.
Neko-'s right.
You're warned. Do anything even remotely out of line and it's a ban.
Next time don't do things you know are stupid.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Previous

Return to Fiction Discussion