Where the heck am I now? Oh wait, this looks familiar

Chit Chat: Freeform roleplay. Only place where spam allowed. This topic is periodically pruned for removal of old posts

Re: Where the heck am I now? Oh wait, this looks familiar

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon May 09, 2022 8:17 am

'Code Red'?

I always keep a few bottles of Code Red Mountain Dew from home stashed away. Whenever I use them in the Spam-verse, they can double as flamethrowers. The larger the bottle, the more intense the flame.

*SCREAMS*

...And my Dr. Pepper heals physical injuries, like the eardrums that Neko- just ruptured. *demonstrates by taking a bottle of said liquid out of her shopping bag and gulping it down* There... much better.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Makoto » Tue May 10, 2022 5:35 pm

CRBWildcat wrote:I always keep a few bottles of Code Red Mountain Dew from home stashed away. Whenever I use them in the Spam-verse, they can double as flamethrowers. The larger the bottle, the more intense the flame.

...And my Dr. Pepper heals physical injuries, like the eardrums that Neko- just ruptured. *demonstrates by taking a bottle of said liquid out of her shopping bag and gulping it down* There... much better.

Just curious, but do the 'zero-sugar' or diet versions have different effects (on you or otherwise)? (Or the "Flamin' Hot" Mountain Dew, for that matter...)
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Tue May 10, 2022 11:01 pm

In most cases, the Diet varieties just have much weaker potency. The exception to this is Diet Ultra-Violet, which exposes the target to heavy ultraviolet radiation. Also, the Flamin' Hot variety is just straight-up napalm.

Got a partial list here: Regular and Throwback are essentially Star Wars-esque thermal detonators; Code Red is a flamethrower; Livewire creates electrical bursts; Baja Blast is high pressure water; Pitch Black creates a short-lived black hole; Voltage combines ice and electricity; Revolution influences the minds of low-level mooks; Supernova is rapid air displacement; White-Out temporarily erases a target from reality; Distortion causes a time slowdown; Typhoon traps the target in a tornado... oh, right: thanks to Metroidvania, we found out that Game Fuel is a fragmentation grenade.

There's a lot more, but if I went through the complete list, I'd be stuck here all day.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Spamville