You're just imagining things

Chit Chat: Freeform roleplay. Only place where spam allowed. This topic is periodically pruned for removal of old posts

Re: You're just imagining things

Postby LawOhki » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:57 pm

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:I have way too many story ideas on my plate as it is. Like, twenty-five. Realistically I doubt I'll get around to half of them, but still. Is it an idea you're willing to share in public, or private? I mean, honestly, if you'd like to see it written by anyone, I'm not exactly a good writer in general -- you could probably find a better one than me.

As if this is actually a public place considering only like 5 people post in general. But I'll PM it.

So long as I get credit for the idea I don't care... mostly on who uses an idea. Especially one that I am unlikely to need to use.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:38 am

Yeah, it's public. Having low attendance figures doesn't really change that. 8)
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby talonhunter » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:14 am

Crescent Pulsar S wrote:I have way too many story ideas on my plate as it is. Like, twenty-five. Realistically I doubt I'll get around to half of them, but still. Is it an idea you're willing to share in public, or private? I mean, honestly, if you'd like to see it written by anyone, I'm not exactly a good writer in general -- you could probably find a better one than me.

You sell yourself way too short for the wrong things Chaos Senshi of unreality. Sure you take existing ideas and twist them into new plots but you take the time to research the concepts and plot the points to your concepts.
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:46 pm

CRBWildcat wrote:Yeah, it's public. Having low attendance figures doesn't really change that. 8)

At least it's not dead?
Usagi-Hasano on Fanfiction.net
Senshi of Metis (Jupiter XVI)
Spamville character bio
KonokoHasano
Super Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:51 pm

Long as I'm still here, this place isn't dead. And on that note, I'm smelling lemon snack pies somewhere! *takes off into the nearest bread shop*
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Spamville