Avoiding Spamville Neo!

Chit Chat: Freeform roleplay. Only place where spam allowed. This topic is periodically pruned for removal of old posts

Re: Avoiding Spamville Neo!

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:52 am

Oh, they stopped those after a point.
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 am

Lioconvoy wrote:Oh, they stopped those after a point.

Based on post dates I'd guess early in 2018. Never thought this place could get slow enough for that to stop. Hoped for it more than once because I like being able to read things for myself that I missed. But with how many times I missed so much time I kinda gave up that hope apparently just before it happened.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:05 am

Things have been a bit boring here lately. Again the whole reason I'm active on Everypony is because it's more active, and it seems to slowly picking up a little even if the members are tired of the show.

Watched the credits for the latest episode (AT4W) and your name is still in the credits.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:08 am

Only reason it would disappear is if I quit pledging to support. Not going to happen as long as I can afford it I like Lewis' show and want to keep supporting it.

Edit I haven't even reduced my pledge down to a level that still has a pledge tier. I still pay more just selected the tier benefits so my name is there.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:14 am

What is a typical pledge?

There have been a couple of things I've been thinking about Supporting. Walk off the Earth and RPG World Fan Revival. I like Linkara, but ... I don't think I'd be comfortable supporting him.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:25 am

Many levels anywhere from $2 all the way up to $50 but the $50 one is almost always sold out. Its the one where you can request what Linkara reviews.
$2 Early access, He tries to have all videos available to all subscribers a full day before he releases them publicly.
$5 Behind the Scenes, this one has not really been done that well, Initially he would share storyline scripts and give information on how things were progressing on projects but as things got too busy its content mostly dried up. You can get more out of the State of the Wall public posts than goes here anymore.
$10 Name in Credits
$20 DVD and convention badge you get 1 signed DVD and a signed convention badge designed by Dr Crafty the title card artist. You get the perks only once as far as I know though all pledges keep recurring monthly.
$50 Request what is reviewed,b with limitations and Linkara/Lewis has right to refuse

Edit the artists sets the levels.Some go even higher with less reward this is just the ones Linkara used
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:31 am

And now for something Completly different.

Is it sad I want to see Dora and the Lost City of Gold after only seeing the preview once.
Last edited by Lioconvoy on Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 am

Seems to me the Preview did its job just right. Why else make the preview?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:38 am

Don't know a lot of movie preveiws fail to do their jobs these days.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:50 am

Depends on the audience. And the costs. All the theaters in town took a severe hit from getting bedbug infestations in winter 2017ish. Making the cost to actually watch a movie in the theater too high. Chance of catching a literal bug that can also transmit std's including aids and the bug is officially listed as a communicable disease. Yeah not worth the risk of seeing things on the big screen.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:46 pm

I'm starting to think no one is posting anywhere on the forum anymore. My #1 reason for vanishing so long is I hope and watch for someone to catch up to my post total. But if all posts remain here then the posts which remain after pruning to help making stories etc don't happen elsewhere.

That's not entirely true. The Creative Writing area's still getting some activity.

I don't think you'll need to worry about people not catching your post total eventually, Blossom. As long as this website exists, I'm never going to leave. :D
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:52 pm

So anything interesting happen that I missed? Did the brotherhood finally move to another town instead of insisting everyone has to wear pants here?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:10 pm

Eh-heh... *chuckles nervously* Um, funny you should mention that... with Himitsu and everyone else gone, the organization rested solely in Caprice's hands. Then a couple years ago at MSF, she decided she was going to leave the forums for good and started divvying up her belongings and characters to those who were left. I was able to secure control of the Brotherhood from her before anyone else thought to try, and my proxy has been working to restore it ever since.

You might have noticed an extra line in my signature that wasn't there before? ()^_^
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:13 pm

::sweat drop:: You do know I was kidding about the extremity of the pants thing right? Even though it was tried. I just thought it was your quote link line. Didn't look close enough.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:24 pm

Heh. Don't worry, I ain't going to antagonize you or anything like that. I'm reserving that for Neko-.

As a side note... *pulls out a photograph* Here's a picture of Missy Coco, my proxy. Just so that if she ever turns up here, you'll know to stay away from her.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Spamville