Random Bon Jovi

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Random Bon Jovi

Postby CRBWildcat » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:38 pm

I was walking up to the local health department this morning to get a flu shot. I was walking past an old-and-in-desperate-need-of-repair storage facility, and I saw this old cassette tape sitting on the grass near the sidewalk. I didn't take the tape, since the bottom of it seemed a bit on the damaged side, but it just seems weird to me that someone would either leave or forget about an old Bon Jovi album there like that.

(The album was "Slippery When Wet", for those curious. Circa... I want to say 1986. I never listened to them when I was growing up, so I don't know anything about their music.)
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Re: Random Bon Jovi

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:19 pm

They were a rock band, that much I do remember. A bit glammy, I think, but then these were the Big Hair Days. Had several hits, like "Living On A Prayer". Looked for videos, found "It's My Life" and "You Give Love A Bad Name", also big hits. That's about all I can recall now from radio hit lists.

I fact, I had forgot them so thoroughly that I had none of their songs on my page of videos. Hereby corrected.
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk