Move On To Groove On

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Re: Move On To Groove On

Postby CRBWildcat » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:53 pm

He sounds like a real piece of... work. Yeah. We'll go with that. 8)
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:14 pm

STATUS UPDATE: All the furniture is where it belongs, but there's still a ton of things at the other house that needs to be brought over. We have until either Monday or Tuesday to deliver the keys to the landlord, so for us time is of the essence.
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Postby CRBWildcat » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Turns out the idea that the keys could be turned over last week was a bit premature on my dad's part. ()^_^

Anyway, all of my things have finally been transferred. Got boxes upon boxes stacked up in my room. I don't know yet where everything's going to go. I've got an extra closet's worth of clothes laying on my bed that I don't know I'll ever use again (my cap and gown from a graduation ceremony I never attended in 2005 included).

But none of that matters. I have spent a great deal of my energy and stamina moving stuff from the carport indoors (whether to the house proper or to an adjacent workshop). My mid-to-lower back is causing me no small matter of pain, and I have no doubt that I'm going to regret doing all this in the morning.

However the move, from my standpoint, is done. I am finished.

I.

Am.

FINISHED.

Naturally, since my parents will be leaving tomorrow to attend a family friend's wedding back in Michigan, I'll be celebrating with pizza that evening. >^_^<
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Other Talk