Say, about those crop circles...

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Say, about those crop circles...

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:32 pm

I'm curious about something. Has a reproduction of a crop circle ever been documented? Especially at night? I remember some people claiming that they made them, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone make them, aside from someone showing the supposed technique used to make them (with no finished product). Beyond that, the subject is usually inundated by aliens this and aliens that. I'd just like to see a person make an elaborate crop circle from start to finish.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Re: Say, about those crop circles...

Postby Spica75 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:12 am

I'm curious about something. Has a reproduction of a crop circle ever been documented?

Definitely yes.

Especially at night?

The people claiming to be behind many of them showed how they did them and the technique should have no trouble working just as well without much light as they didn´t rely on visual assistance.

I'd just like to see a person make an elaborate crop circle from start to finish.

Search youtube, there should be several vids there.

Beyond that, the subject is usually inundated by aliens this and aliens that.

Which is silly. There´s also been some serious research and IIRC the best theory how it can happen without "assistance" is that local magnetic fields can sometimes behave abnormally, and if it happens the same time as the right atmospheric conditions ( which helps causing electric charges), circles you get. Replicated successfully in lab(making it happen out in the field is unrealistic as the right conditions can´t be predicted ).
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk